- Willy's Butte Speed Training
Willy's Butte Speed Training
Start your engines in this high-octane Willy’s Butte Speed Training LEGO® Juniors play set, featuring a detachable speed radar trailer, roadblock with breakable barriers, spinning Radiator Springs road sign and other accessories to ramp up the Disney•Pixar Cars 3 fun. Includes a simple guide to build and play, and bigger pieces help build confidence in younger kids. LEGO Juniors is an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 4-7. Includes Lightning McQueen and Sheriff LEGO Juniors characters.
- Includes Lightning McQueen in his training outfit decoration and Sheriff characters from Disney•Pixar Cars 3.
- Features a detachable speed radar trailer with decorated counter and tow bar, and a roadblock with ramp and 2 movable barriers.
- Attach the speed radar trailer’s tow bar to Sheriff and drive it into position to capture the high-speed racing action.
- Push Lightning McQueen up the ramp and through the breakable roadblock barriers to create a smashing effect!
- Includes Easy to Build models with bigger pieces and a simple guide to get kids building and playing quickly.
- Accessory elements include a ramp, cone and a shrub.
- Lightning McQueen measures over 2” (7cm) long, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) high.
- Sheriff measures over over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Speed radar measures over 2” (7cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Ramp measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- March 17th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great for piecesEGP17 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set solely for the pieces that comes with it. I always build the sets though. This was an easy build and is the same quality of legos we love. After I built this, my brother played with it for a few minutes but then got bored with it. It is a small set (as to be expected by the price) but is a good value for the money. While this set can be built and played with alone, I would recommend this only if your child has other legos to expand onto this set. The fact that these are PRINTED and not stickers was a big selling point for me. You can inter mix the car pieces to make your own unique car if you wish. This is a good set overall.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Willy's Butte Speed Training
- October 10th, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0This one was kinda... mehThe 5 YO wasn't as enthralled with this set. I mean sure, you're getting Lightning McQueen (in primer), and the sheriff... but the "jump", sign and radar trailer were let downs. the jump has swing arms which mount on pins and rotate, but never self reset. I think i can hot-glue some magnets to the tips, as it's annoying to continuously realign. The angled sections of the ramps have raised lips, which catch the cars, and starts a tumble - which inevitably tears off the bush, or one of the swing arms, forcing reassembly. This is a deal breaker, and probably why the 5 YO stopped playing with the set. The trailer is cute, however the camera keeps falling off. It also has a hitch - but neither the sheriff or lightning have the spot to attach to - so it sadly sits to one side, forgotten. As for the Radiator Springs sign - the adventurous could attempt an ollie on the quarter pipe, but it's entirely too short and steep for anything useful. it too sadly sits off to the side Overall, I would not suggest purchasing this set, unless all you wanted was bondo'd McQueen, and the sheriff.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Willy's Butte Speed Training