Pigsy’s Noodle TankMonkie Kid™
Spark children’s imaginations with this colorful LEGO® Monkie Kid™ toy playset (80026), featuring Pigsy’s Noodle Tank for food wars against Pan’s ‘lemonade’ stud-shooting Speedy Panda robot. The tank has a rotating kitchen with lots of food elements and a disc shooter in the fridge, a 6-stud rapid shooter, 2 detachable chopsticks and a front rake that moves up and down when the tank is pushed. A cool gift toy for kids, this high-quality set also includes a food-delivery-box-dropping panda drone and 4 minifigures to inspire hours of play.
Fun to build
Step-by-step instructions in the box mean even LEGO beginners can enjoy the building process, and digital Instructions PLUS in the free LEGO Building Instructions app has viewing tools and other fun features to enhance the experience.
Rooted in China’s culture, LEGO Monkie Kid toys reimagine Monkey King tales from the classic Journey to the West novel for modern times, nurturing children’s creativity through building and play.
- Children can enjoy action-packed food wars with this LEGO® Monkie Kid™ playset (80026), featuring Pigsy’s rapid-shooting Noodle Tank, a ‘lemonade’-shooting panda robot and a food delivery panda drone.
- This high-quality set features 4 minifigures: Pigsy, Mr. Tang, Pan and Lee, with lots of accessory elements including a remote control, skates and panda head costume to inspire hours of creative play.
- The tank toy has a kitchen with food accessories and a disc shooter hidden in the fridge, a pig-shaped 6-stud rapid shooter, rotating noodle bowl, 2 detachable chopsticks and a moving front rake.
- Speedy Panda owner Pan’s panda robot toy features 2 ‘lemonade’ stud shooters and a ‘hot-sauce’ cannon (non-shooting) for role-play battles against Pigsy’s tank.
- This 662-piece food truck playset offers a fun building experience and many exciting play sessions, making it a top birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids aged 8 and up.
- Pigsy’s Noodle Tank measures over 7.5 in. (20 cm) high, 7 in. (18 cm) long and 10 in. (25 cm) wide and makes an eye-catching display piece in any child’s bedroom between playtime food fights.
- Even LEGO® newcomers can build these models using step-by-step instructions in the box, and the experience is enhanced by digital Instructions PLUS on the free LEGO Building Instructions app.
- LEGO® Monkie Kid™ building sets are inspired the legend of the Monkey King. They help children learn about Chinese culture and develop their optimism, bravery and resilience while having fun.
- LEGO® components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure that they are compatible and connect simply and securely every time.
- LEGO® components are tested in almost every way imaginable to comply with stringent global safety standards.
- July 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best monkey kid setI would recommend this to a friend!When building this lego set I found that it was much more enjoyable then the other mobile kid sets I found that it was also one of the more unique sets from monkey kid as well it’s a medium sized set with a lot that goes into it with a lot of play futures all in all I would recommend this set above all other Monkey kid setsPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Pigsy’s Noodle Tank
- July 17th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0All over the place, and it works wellI would recommend this to a friend!This is probably the most Lego thing Lego has done for the theme. The bottom half is more tank like, and the treads work well for only one wheel working to move them. The mechanism for the red ends work with moving up and down well, even if I think they descend a bit too low for me. The upper half of the build is more mech like, and it works with the bottom half. The addition of turning it left and right works very well, and is very well hidden. The middle is well detailed, but also leaves plenty of room for figures to be put inside. Both arms have plenty of posability and playability, and I like how the chopsticks can be put onto the back of the tank. Moving to the other stuff, the panda accessories are nice. They both offer playability for the set, and they do look good. The minifigure selection is pretty solid. All of them are exclusive in some way, and they all help to make a scene for the set. The overall value is pretty solid. The amount of minifigures is pretty solid, and I feel the overall amount of stuff feels good for the set. For the amount of good, I feel there are some issues with the set. There are some areas on the tank where I feel there could've been more posability, mostly in the right arm where the pig cannon can't be posed without moving the rest of the arm, and angling the body up and down, since the tread positions have it positioned slightly upward. The mini panda bot also has a posability issue, since when left standing, the entire body is leaned upward, and I feel one hinge joint could be put in there without changing much of the set. Overall, this set has a lot of elements, but they all work well for the set. The tank has plenty of playability in it, and the panda stuff does work well for the set too. I recommend this one if you can get itPlay Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?45Pigsy’s Noodle Tank