Join Andrea on a shopping trip to LEGO® 41365 Emma’s Art Studio. This toy art studio for kids features a downstairs shop with pieces of art and craft supplies to buy. Upstairs is a studio where, palette in hand, LEGO Friends Emma creates her latest works of art. Let your child's imagination run free as they ‘paint' the magic canvas textile—just add water and watch as an image is revealed! Turn the knob on the potter's wheel to make the sculpture rotate. Continue the creative play up on the roof, relaxing in the café with a coffee and a slice of cake while playing with Chico the cat. Includes 2 mini-dolls: Emma and Andrea, plus a cat figure.
- This set includes 2 mini-doll figures: Emma and Andrea, plus a Chico the cat figure.
- Features an art shop downstairs, with art pieces and creative supplies to buy, an upstairs studio with a mini easel stand, paint pots and turning sculptor’s wheel, and a roof terrace café with a table and umbrella.
- Accessory elements include canvas with water-reactive textile, color palette, paintbrush, scissors, paint bottle, artwork tiles, cash register, cash bill, display sign for outside the store, cookie and a cup.
- Use the rotating potter’s wheel function to hone your sculptures.
- ‘Paint’ the clever textile canvas with water to see images revealed!
- Browse the gallery for new art pieces, or head upstairs to the studio to create your own!
- LEGO® Friends sets encourage creative play, and make building imaginative and fun.
- Measures over 6” (16cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- May 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Funky setZozoJo21 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI picked this set because of the appeal such as the sticker designs, the open top roof, the art class, the art shop etc. This set does not disappoint... It’s a very funky art studio. I love the decor, particularly the bricks in the wall that look like real house bricks and the window design. This set was easy to build except the pottery maker which turns; it took me 3 times to get the cogs on the right way. I really like the interactive part of the set... If you put water on the sheet of art paper, chico’s Cat paws appear. Very cute. Overall a really nice new addition to the 2019 sets however I think the set is a little overpriced (by around £5).Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emma's Art Studio
- June 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Simplenoell77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI used this to model my doctor office ( practice) , very simple to build , no excess detailsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emma's Art Studio