Kids can pretend to create new breeds of dinosaur and help Owen Grady stop dinosaur escapes with this LEGO® Jurassic World Dr. Wu's Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout (75939) toy playset. It features a knock-down ‘glass’ wall function, brick-built dinosaur egg incubator, microscope and adjustable robot arm, laptop element and pop-up panel with an ‘alarm' message to inspire creative play.
This fun building set for kids includes 2 minifigures and new-for-June-2020 baby Ankylosaurus and Triceratops toy dinosaur figures to play out unlimited Jurassic World adventures. It also comes with step-by-step instructions so even beginners can enjoy the fun of LEGO construction.
LEGO Jurassic World sets make brilliant birthday presents for fans of all ages. They feature molded, buildable dinosaur figures, minifigures, detailed vehicles and more to recreate scenes from the animated series and movies, play out original stories or just build and display the collectible models.
- Hours of creative role-play fun awaits children with this Dr. Wu´s Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout (75939) toy playset, featuring a detailed, brick-built version of Dr. Wu’s lab from LEGO® Jurassic World.
- Kids can dream up exciting Jurassic World stories of scientific breakthroughs and dinosaur escapes with 2 minifigures – Owen Grady and Dr. Henry Wu – plus new-for-June-2020 baby Triceratops and Ankylosaurus toy figures.
- Features a knock-down ‘glass' wall function, brick-built dinosaur eggincubator, microscope and adjustable robot arm, laptop element, pop-up panel with an ‘alarm’ message and more to spark fans’ imaginations.
- There are so many ways to play with this 164-piece building kit, making it a brilliant birthday present or holiday gift toy for creative boys and girls aged 6 and up to introduce them to LEGO® Jurassic World sets.
- The lab measures over 3” (10cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep – a compact size to pack in a bag for play on the go – and combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Jurassic World sets for even more play options.
- This awesome LEGO® Jurassic World dinosaur toy is made purely with LEGO building bricks and powered by kids' creativity – no batteries required – so the playtime adventures never run out of energy!
- Thinking of buying this Jurassic World dinosaur set for someone new to LEGO® toys? No worries! It comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated building instructions. Open the box and away they go!
- LEGO® Jurassic World building sets are fantastic for kids and adult fans, letting them recreate scenes from the animated series and movies, make their own dinosaur adventures or build and display the collectible models.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards, plus our own quality criteria, which ensures that they connect perfectly and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and thoroughly analyzed, ensuring that every building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards – and might even survive a dinosaur attack!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 24th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0nice setMarvelMaster | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonThe set is cool. This is the first time I built baby Ankylosaurus and Triceratops. I like how the baby Triceratops glass cage can break apart. The set was small but I still like it. (Dictated by my 5 year old grandson)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dr. Wu's Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Baby Dinosaurs on the LooseBrickBuilder423 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set after a long time with no new sets, and it was probably the best value I've ever had in a LEGO set that wasn't on sale! The baby ankylosaurus is adorable, and seems to be the same one featured in the Camp Cretaceous trailer. The baby triceratops is also cute, and has the riding feature like in the Jurassic World movie. My Tim and Hudson figures from other sets sit in it well, but Lex's braid is too long for her to stay put. This Dr. Wu is good, but I don't remember a single scene where he had any terror on his face. Just grumpy, self-concerned, and defensive. Hopeful that will change in Dominion. This Owen Grady figure is the one that appears in Double Trouble, the new LEGO show. I personally prefer the Grady in a vest, but this one is cool nonetheless. Finally, the build. I was able to make an awesome stop motion video with the robotic arm. It grips the eggs just in the right way and is very flexible. The exploding glass feature was also very cool. The table had a bunch of cool pieces, like a laptop and microscope. I only wish this amber brick was like the 2015 or the video game one that I was not able to obtain. Also, the small disc under the microscope is not attached by anything, but I was able to change that with my own pieces so that I do not lose it. The only other complaint I had was that the robotic arm was only able to reach one egg, but I also edited the incubator to only be attached in one place, so that it can rotate. Overall, this was just about my best Jurassic World purchase yet.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dr. Wu's Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout
- July 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set and amazing dinos!JaeT | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I picked this set up recently after getting back into legos and having built some of the older Jurassic world sets. The egg holder is really clever! Both dinos included are a great addition, and the baby ankylosaurus will go well with the adult one.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dr. Wu's Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout
- October 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Unique LabPoschHobby | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfCute. Playable. Interesting. Whether you wanna expand your Jurassic theme or incorporate it into your Lego city, this set is a perfect lab addition. It takes a true Lego fan to spend a lot.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dr. Wu's Lab: Baby Dinosaurs Breakout