Drive the Rogul out of Knighton with the 3-in-1 Rumble Maker, featuring dual rotating drill weapons, flip-out wings, detachable tank with caterpillar tracks, axe holder, 2 minifigure cockpits and 2 stud shooters. Includes 3 minifigures and 3 scannable shields.
- Build Axl’s 3-in-1 drilling vehicle, tank & jet to grind down the Stone monsters threatening the kingdom!
- As featured in Cartoon Network's LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ series
- Includes Axl & Rogul minifigures, plus Axl Bot & Brickster figures
- LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The Rumble Maker is over 3” high, 11” long and 9” wide with wings unfolded
- 393 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 16th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I'm glad I took this set for a spinAnkhros | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverview: The combination of air and land vehicles, the spinning drills, and the unique battle suit addition make Axl’s Rumble Maker one of my favorite Nexo Knights sets. Cool features: -A major selling point for this set, for me, was the tread wheels in the back. They might be a challenge for someone with small hands or bad eyes to put together, though. -It’s cool how the seating section has two sets of controls, one for the land vehicle and one for the plane. The transformation is a bit like the transformation feature in Clay’s Rumble Blade, just a bit simpler due to fewer moving parts. -The coolest feature is the spinning blades. Turning the front wheels causes the two parts of each blade to spin in opposite directions, creating a very impressive effect. Build experience: It wasn’t a difficult build at all. I made one mistake while putting together the section with the treads, but it didn’t end up making any real difference, so I didn’t bother to go back and fix it. You can watch the build starting September 22nd on my Youtube channel, Brick Building Fun. I have tons of other build videos there as well.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Axl's Rumble Maker