Browse the displays at LEGO® Friends 41344 Andrea’s Accessories Store, including a wig, textile skirt, handbag, hair bows and perfume. The fitting room with mirror spins around to reveal Andrea’s new look to her friend. This fun fashion shop set also includes a sewing machine, cash register, loudspeakers and a stand for Dexter the dog, plus a super-cool scooter for Andrea to get around Heartlake City. Includes 2 mini-dolls plus a dog figure.
- Includes Andrea and Emma mini-doll figures, plus a Dexter the dog figure.
- Features an Accessories Store with light elements, loudspeakers, accessory displays, a desk with sewing machine and a fitting room with mirror and spinning function, plus a scooter.
- Accessory elements include a purple wig with cat ears, textile skirt, handbag, hair bows, camera, perfume bottle, cash register, money bill, sewing case, sewing pattern tile and a cookie.
- Hang out at Andrea's favorite fashion shop and help her choose from all the cool accessories with this LEGO® Friends set.
- Try everything on in the fitting room and then spin it around to reveal her new look.
- Play with Dexter the dog while Emma makes alterations on the sewing machine.
- Accessories Store measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Fitting room measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 7 monthsAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0No Lego supportOneofheEmmets | 35-44Purchased for: DaughterNice set but we were missing half the stickers. It only came with one sticker sheet but not the second and that makes the set more boring. Tried to order through Lego but they just cancelled it within hours. 2nd time Lego let us down...May 17, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that there was a problem with your replacement stickers order. Our brick experts would be happy to take a peek and see what happened. You can find all the info for calling, emailing, or live chatting with us at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Andrea's Accessories Store
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Very LA"HPfan15 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Bought this set as a gift, and she loved it. Loved how "LA" the shop feels with the high end accessories and white bricks. I thought the little sewing area was the cutest. This set also has enough room to manipulate the figures and play inside. Definitely recommend! I found this set on sale ($25) and felt that the price was fair. The shop is pretty big and there are a lot of accessories.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Andrea's Accessories Store
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Andrea's Accessories is a cosplay shop!Cosie | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing a part-time cosplay creator, I was delighted when I looked at the set's aqua wig with cat ears and realized this is basically a cosplay shop. I had to buy it! I adore the buildable sewing machine. The makeup case is squee-worthy. The changing area and costumes are also very cool. You don't have to be into cosplay to like this set. At regular price, I consider the price-to-piece ratio to be good. I was lucky enough to get it on sale. The building instructions were clear and easy to follow. The set holds together well.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?55Andrea's Accessories Store