Návod na postavenie
- Servomotor poskytuje otáčanie v smere alebo proti smeru hodinových ručičiek o 90 stupňov.
- Navrhnuté na použitie s prvkami a vozidlami z edície LEGO® Technic.
- Obsahuje predné a zadné výstupy pre jednoduchú funkciu ovládania 4 kolies.
- Otáča sa o 90 stupňov v oboch smeroch a má celkovo 15 možných pozícií!
- Požaduje Pohonné funkcie – box na batérie (predáva sa samostatne)
- Dodaj svojim modelom funkciu ovládania 4 kolies!
- Na všetky objednávky tovaru nad 55 € sa vzťahuje doručenie zadarmo so štandardným dodaním do 3 – 5 pracovných dní.
- Expresné doručenie je dostupné pri pokladnici.
- Objednávky jednotlivých súčiastok sa odosielajú oddelene od tovaru a ich spracovanie a odoslanie si vyžaduje dlhší čas.
- Neotvorený tovar možno vrátiť do 90 dní od doručenia objednávky a získať tak refundáciu plnej ceny.
82% Odporúčam tento produkt
Celkové hodnotenieAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Herný zážitokAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
NáročnosťAverage rating2.4out of 5 stars
Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating3.1out of 5 stars
Upozorňujeme, že odoslaním hlasovania o užitočnosti získame vašu adresu IP a uložíme ju u nášho dôveryhodného nezávislého partnera, ktorý nám poskytuje služby, výhradne na to, aby sa zabránilo opakovanému vloženiu údajov z rovnakej adresy IP. Informácie o tom, ako spravujeme vaše osobné údaje, nájdete v našich Pravidlách ochrany osobných údajov.
- December 31st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AWESOME!!!!!!!!CheifRagnarok | 14-18Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomZakúpené pre: SelfI ordered this motor two days before arrival. Immediately after arrival, I put it in to an already-made chassis for steering and it worked perfectly! It does make an odd noise while operating, like a high-pitched hum. It also hesitates slightly before coming to a full stop. It is funny-looking, as it has the overhang for the front and back outputs. It has 14 mounting pins not counting the outputs. Overall, this is a well-designed motor. Very sad that Power Functions are discontinued 2020.Herný zážitokAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0NáročnosťAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Zážitok zo stavania: Advanced LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?55Pohonné funkcie – servomotor
- February 8th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0At last LEGO has a Servo!mbellis | 35-44Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomZakúpené pre: SelfHave waited a long time for this, many years whilst RC cars and aircraft developed and then many months since the first release of the LEGO servo motor in sets. Bought two Crawlers 9398 in 2012, built one and used the other for motor experiments. It didn't take long to think of some applications for the servo motor but a Crawler revamp (41999) and a problem meant that we had to wait till now, in 2014, for the servo motors to be available separately in significant numbers. It was worth the wait - I would rather have best quality; it is what we have come to expect from LEGO. The servo motor is not quite the same as an RC car or aircraft servo. Instead of direct proportional control it has 7 positions either side of centre if you use the train remote handset 8879 or an NXT or EV3 to drive it. This is great for vehicle steering and any kind of proportional control. I used an NXT and IR Link sensor with an IR Receiver 8884 to test the first servo motors, the program moving each one through all its positions in a sequence by setting the motor speed in the program block to different values. As well as steering or aircraft flight surfaces, the proportional function can be used for robot limbs or facial features, or to drive a pneumatic servo for proportional pneumatic control. When used with the pole reverser switch 8869 or bang-bang remote 8885, the servo motor has just 3 positions - the centre position and the end-stop positions 90 degrees either side of it. This is great when you know you want a 90 degree movement. I used this function to control rail points (on the right in the picture) and also a points junction for a new type of monorail (on the left in the picture). The rail points application (7895 or the previous 9-Volt version 4531) does not need any modification to the points because the servo motor has plenty of torque. It just needs a long rack to actuate the slider, available in Jet Plane 9396, Mobile Crane 42009 and other sets, with a 12:20 gear ratio to make the 90 degrees of servo movement correspond to the slide length of the point mechanism. You can make a control panel for many points and signals with the 8869 switches. The great thing about the servo motor in 2- or 3-position applications is that it has built-in electronic end-stops. This replaces a gearmotor or PF medium motor used with a white clutch gear. When changing the rail points with a pole reverser switch (centre position for point straight, down for point curved, up position blocked with a 1x2 slider plate) the servo will move the points to exactly the right position without the operator having to watch or listen for the clutch gear slipping and the wow-wow sound of the gearmotor when it does so. This means it is OK to have the points out of sight because the position reliability is good. Other previously-motorised 12-Volt train functions suit the servo motor well, like decoupling (onboard the train or trackside) or level crossing barriers or gates. As an upgrade from the 12-Volt level crossing 7866 you have the choice of smooth barrier control by using the train remote handset or NXT. You can connect servo motors in parallel electrically, such as to control two rail points together, one at each end of a loop, to change trains. I will use these loops several times on my layout - 12 points to select from 4 trains each way. Quick changes of trains are better at exhibitions because people can see the new train sooner - the changeover speed is enabled by the servo motor. I tested the servo motor parallel operation. When controlled together with very weak batteries or high loads the two servos might not actuate at exactly the same time but they will both keep retrying and get to their destinations unless the load is too great. With just two motors in parallel the effect is minimal but I tested it with 10, 15 and 20 servo motors driven from a single pole reverser switch with deliberately-weak batteries (at the bottom of the picture). All the motors got to their destinations eventually, one after the other - as one moved and drained the weak supply (shown by the battery box LED dimming) it affected the others so they tried again. Parallel performance will be much better with either fresh batteries or a mains-derived supply, which could be from a 9-Volt train controller or the PF LiPo battery 8878 with charger 8887. I will use either of the last two solutions when exhibiting a railway layout. Under high load the servo will do its best to get to the destination but if it detects an overload it will release the torque so as not to damage itself. If you find this happening in your model then you should either gear it down or use two servos in parallel. Look out for another Technic set containing a servo motor in the autumn of 2014 or buy these up to 5 at a time! These servo motors are a serious but worthwhile investment and will enhance your control functions in all types of LEGO creations.Herný zážitokAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0NáročnosťAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Zážitok zo stavania: Expert LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?55Pohonné funkcie – servomotor
- June 11th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Broke. Will not return to centerKevinluvslego | 14-18Zakúpené pre: Selfwhen i received this moter, it worked great. i used it inside and that is it. now, after about 2 weeks of use, it stops returning to center on one side, but the other side is fine. it is almost like it gets stuck on the inside or something. idk if i can get a free replacement or something or if one of you guys from lego can help solve the problem.2. júla 2020Emily, Customer ServiceHmmm...that's odd! First, you'll want to try resetting your motor. To do so, just connect it with power on, but don't use any controls on it. For example, connect the motor to an IR receiver, then connect the IR receiver to a battery box. Turn the batter box on, and the motor should reset to center. If it doesn't, please get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Herný zážitokAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0NáročnosťAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Čas stavania: 3 hod.Zážitok zo stavania: Advanced LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?25Pohonné funkcie – servomotor
- September 19th, 2013Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Let us buy it alreadyBeerMe | 35-44Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomHave been waiting for this for a while. It comes with the 4x4 crawler and works well. If you use it with the ir controller from the train you can get 7 different steps in each direction. If you use it with the supplied ir controller it is just right/ left/ straight. Great way of controlling steering/ fine control in a model. We need more power functions/ technic/ trains in the stores!Herný zážitokAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0NáročnosťAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Zážitok zo stavania: Expert LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?45Pohonné funkcie – servomotor