Zapoj svetlo z edície LEGO® 88005 Powered Up do modelov s centrom Powered Up – napríklad do modelu vláčika zo súpravy LEGO City 60197 Osobný vlak – a osvetli svoje výtvory!
- Obsahuje 2 LED svetlá, pripojovací kábel a prípojný bod pre komponenty LEGO® Powered Up.
- Na všetky objednávky tovaru nad 55 € sa vzťahuje doručenie zadarmo so štandardným dodaním do 3 – 5 pracovných dní.
- Expresné doručenie je dostupné pri pokladnici.
- Objednávky jednotlivých súčiastok sa odosielajú oddelene od tovaru a ich spracovanie a odoslanie si vyžaduje dlhší čas.
- Neotvorený tovar možno vrátiť do 90 dní od doručenia objednávky a získať tak refundáciu plnej ceny.
- in 8 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Powered up Train LightsDulso | 45-54Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomVery easy to fit works off the B channel of the remote with 10 levels of brightness by using the + - key.Herný zážitokAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0NáročnosťAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Čas stavania: 6 MinútyBoli tieto informácie užitočné?45Svetlo
- in about 7 hoursAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0I hoped for better but I still hopeBrickthus | 45-54Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomZakúpené pre: SelfIn single use the light works well enough, either in the passenger train set (though it has difficulty in the cargo train) or in an alternative train such as a monorail. There are 10 levels of brightness compared to 7 for Power Functions. You can make a flashing light by putting a 24mm pulley in front of each LED and rotating the pulleys, with round plates 1x1 in the holes, using a pattern of translucent and opaque colours. That can be fun in the dark. This light brick duplicates the functionality of the previous Power Functions light brick 8870 but is more limited because only one light brick can be plugged into one port of a Powered-Up hub at a time. I made a lantern with 12 Power Functions light bricks 8870 but I could not do the same with this one because the PU plugs cannot be stacked. If you want to light both ends of a train locomotive then it will cost you another hub once port A drives the motor and port B drives the front light. This simple light function is one area where the new Powered-Up system is lacking; it does complexity but struggles to duplicate the basic simple stuff that introduces young people to extra functionality of the LEGO system. I was disappointed that this light brick is 64% more expensive than the Power Functions light brick for the same functionality and extra limitations. The two extra wire cores serve to identify the light brick to the hub when it is plugged in, but otherwise it costs more for no benefit to the user. For lighting a whole LEGO City, compare this light brick with the cost of 100 white LED Christmas lights; about the same at normal price but half the cost of this light brick in a post-Christmas sale. With the new Powered-Up hub functionality and 6 wires rather than 4 I would expect the hub to be able to flash the lights alternately for a police car, or set them in fixed alternation for a railway signal (like 12V signal 7860), or have them flash together. I am tempted to use this light brick as the easiest way to break into the electrical system, since I can understand the protocols to make lights switch with the direction of the train and stay on when the train stops. I wonder whether such functions will be developed in the Powered-Up system eventually? A scale model train locomotive needs to be able to use 2 train motors and 6 light bricks to do marker lights, tail lights, headlight and cab illumination. This has to run from a single Powered-Up hub with a LiPo battery. There is much work to do to bring the light functions up to the standard of the new motors. So I would recommend this item as a single light for the train, or as an entry point for experimentation with the electronics of the Powered-Up system. Any recommendation in multiple is on hold pending development of the Powered-Up system. For multiple lights, the Power Functions light brick 8870 is better; get them while you can.Herný zážitokAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0NáročnosťAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Čas stavania: 1 MinútyZážitok zo stavania: Expert LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?35Svetlo
- in 8 daysAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Does not work with Cargo Train!RobCL | 25-34Zakúpené pre: SelfI bought this set to go with the Cargo Train (#60198). The product description clearly states that this light is compatible with that train. There's a significant problem with that though- you can't actually run the wires... When putting the engine of that train together, it became immediately apparent that you can't use these lights with the cargo train. Yes, they will plug in to the battery box and turn on- but there is no way to wire them through the train and have them actually illuminate any of the lights on the train. The front 'lights' on the train engine have several solid lego plates behind them- meaning that you can't run the wires behind the lights to make them illuminate. Same thing with the little 'lights' above the cabins- there isn't a way to run the LED lights in a way that will actually light them up. It seems like Lego made these LED lights fully compatible with the passenger train- #60197- you can easily plug those lights in and they shine through the two little round lights on the front of the train. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to do that with the cargo train. The only way to make these LED lights work on the cargo train is to significantly modify the train engine (which makes it look really foolish). Lego should clearly mention in their product description that these LED lights only work with the passenger train. Worse, these lights are 50% MORE expensive than the old LED lights that essentially perform the same task. I'm a loyal Lego fan and have purchased many trains from them over the years- and this purchase really disappointed me. I wish that Lego would have designed the engine of cargo train in a way to accommodate these lights- or at least made it clear that they aren't a direct fit. So now I'm stuck with a set of lights that I can't use.Herný zážitokAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Zážitok zo stavania: Advanced LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?25Svetlo
- in 8 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0These work and look good in the passenger trainMonkeysout | 35-44Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomZakúpené pre: SelfI purchased 3 sets of these from Lego.com to light my passenger train and my emerald night. I have fitted one set to the front of my passenger train 60197 very easily and the brightness is controllable from 0 to 10 using port/channel B. However, I have since disconnected them since I need port B for the colour sensor :-( sad face Andy.Herný zážitokAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Čas stavania: 5 MinútyZážitok zo stavania: Intermediate LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?45Svetlo