- Domovská stránka
- Pohonné funkcie – box na batérie
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
Pohonné funkcie – box na batérie
Obsahuje malé súčiastky.
Obsahuje malé súčiastky.
- Napája 2 motory veľkosti XL alebo 4 motory veľkosti M naraz.
- Prepínač ovládania je na boxe.
- Vyžaduje sa 6 (1,5 V) batérií typu AA (nie sú súčasťou balenia).
91% Odporúčam tento produkt
Celkové hodnotenieAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Herný zážitokAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
NáročnosťAverage rating2.4out of 5 stars
Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Upozorňujeme, že odoslaním hlasovania o užitočnosti získame vašu adresu IP a uložíme ju u nášho dôveryhodného nezávislého partnera, ktorý nám poskytuje služby, výhradne na to, aby sa zabránilo opakovanému vloženiu údajov z rovnakej adresy IP. Informácie o tom, ako spravujeme vaše osobné údaje, nájdete v našich Pravidlách ochrany osobných údajov.
- September 15th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A few suggestions for improvement.Taris | 35-441. One of batteries is getting fit into a painfully deep slot. You might flip your fingernail if you try to pry it out without any tools. Maybe install a simple cloth thread piece or a flexible film to help out battery extraction? 2. Six 1.5 V batteries are actually making a series connection: totaling 9 V output. So, why not just use a single 9 V battery instead of heavy and space consuming 6 AA batteries? 3. I know this is a toy and needs to be super safe. But the current output is a bit lacking. (I believe it clamps at around 800 mA?) It cannot operate two L motor with 2 kg of load continuously. The fuse kicks in too early. 4. Li-Ion batteries are being used on every mobile devices in these days. You can purchase them (even AA sized ones) in many tech shops or Amazon. Each of them provide 3.7 V of output. So, why not rather make this thing by thinning out 3 of AA slots to use those Li-Ions with a FET to regulate output voltage to 9V? It's gonna save a lot of space while improving operation period a lot!Herný zážitokAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Zážitok zo stavania: Expert LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?45Pohonné funkcie – box na batérie
- December 27th, 2009Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0The Weak Link in Power FunctionsJawaJim | 35-44This battery box is dragging the whole Power Functions line down. It is too big, too heavy, and fantastically hard to change the batteries for it. Because of awkward angles it takes a fair amount of shaking and poking with a screwdriver to get the batteries out. These weaknesses combine to make the result even worse: because of the weight, the battery pack has to be built into the center of mass of the model, which means its tempting to use it as an essential structural element. That in turn makes changing the batteries into major surgery on the model. There has to be a better way! I try to use NiMH rechargable batteries for all household applications, but they need changing every 6 weeks, and they're heavier than alkaline, both of which hurt this product. I know they make a non-modular battery pack, but it costs as much as a big lego set, and will it still work in ten years? I doubt it. If you ask me, they should make a 6xAAA battery pack, where its much easier to change out the batteries. It might not be a valid power source for the giant pig 4-motor Bulldozer model that I suspect this pack was mainly designed for. But it would be a more reasonable size and bulk for normal vehicles. On the plus side: This part is pretty cheap by Power Functions standards. And the reliance on standard, AA-sized batteries means that these battery boxes will work just as well for your children as they will for you. Actually they will probably work better, since we can expect some improvements in batteries in that time.Herný zážitokAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Boli tieto informácie užitočné?15Pohonné funkcie – box na batérie
- March 29th, 2008Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0What's up with that!?Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomWhat's up with that!? It is huge!! I got this along with the M-Motor and the IR Remote(you can read my reviews on these items also). How are you supposed to fit this on to your LEGO creations? Ok really, I could manage to fit it on but it took a while. I got this for a great price. It works very well and it has a respectable battery life. I would recommend this to a friend but only if they were experienced LEGO builders and only with the reciver and(of course)a motor.Herný zážitokAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Boli tieto informácie užitočné?45Pohonné funkcie – box na batérie
- June 16th, 2009Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0good, but a bit big.myles |Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomI got mine in the "off roader" set. Good size for the off roader but i am trying to make other power functions stuff and the battery box is just too huge. I managed to cram the huge battery box into my "cool convertible" and the small motor too. i am hoping lego will bring out a smaller version of this battery box so we have more options towards smaller models. It is just tooo bulky and my convertible is weighed down alot and is kind of slow. but anyway, i like it.Herný zážitokAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Boli tieto informácie užitočné?45Pohonné funkcie – box na batérie
Nájsť ďalšie podobné produkty: