Prenes fanúšikov Harryho Pottera od 9 rokov do magického sveta vnútri stavebnice LEGO® Harry Potter 75948 Rokfortská hodinová veža. Vďaka 8 minifigúrkam a ikonickým miestam z filmov Harry Potter a väzeň z Azkabanu a Harry Potter a ohnivá čaša budú deti pohltené do sveta hier plných fantázie. Môžu navštíviť Dumbledoreovu pracovňu, absolvovať hodinu Obrany proti čiernej mágii, cestovať v čase prestavovaním hodín na veži alebo sa odviazať na vianočnom plese vďaka funkcii „tancovania“... keď raz deti vstúpia do Rokfortskej hodinovej veže, nebudú sa chcieť nikdy vrátiť!
- Obsahuje 8 minifigúrok z edície Harry Potter, ktoré sú novinkami na jún 2019: Harryho Pottera, Rona Weasleyho, Hermionu Grangerovú, Fleur Delacourovú, Cedrica Diggoryho, Viktora Kruma, Albusa Dumbledorea a madam Maxime.
- Všetky figúrky majú svoj čarovný prútik a kostýmy na vianočný ples.
- Táto LEGO® stavebnica na motív Harryho Pottera obsahuje 3-poschodovú Rokfortskú hodinovú vežu, vstupnú halu, učebňu Obrany proti čiernej mágii, nemocničné krídlo, prefektovu kúpeľňu, Dumbledoreovu pracovňu a časť s ľadovými dekoráciami na vianočný ples.
- Obsahuje mechanizmus na prestavovanie hodín, aby si deti mohli vymýšľať dobrodružstvá cestovania v čase vďaka časovratu. Taktiež môžu deti rozhýbať vianočný ples pomocou funkcie „tancovania“!
- Vstupná hala obsahuje pokladnicu a ohnivú čašu.
- Učebňa Obrany proti čiernej mágii obsahuje stôl, stoličku, elixíry, sklenenú vitrínku, knihu, pracovný stôl s kalamárom a brkom, zostaviteľnú lampu a tabuľu.
- Nemocničné krídlo obsahuje 2 postele a 2 zostaviteľné lampy.
- Prefektova kúpeľňa obsahuje okno s vitrážou s motívom morskej víly.
- Dumbledoreova pracovňa obsahuje stoličku a pracovný stôl s kalamárom a brkom, mysľomisu a Chrabromilov meč.
- Scéna vianočného plesu obsahuje 2 ľadové stoly s 2 pohármi, zostaviteľnú ľadovú sochu a vianočný stromček.
- Rokfortská hodinová veža meria vyše 35 cm na výšku, 34 cm na šírku a 18 cm do hĺbky.
- August 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tick TockValerian70 | 45-54Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomZakúpené pre: SelfLots of fun details in this kit that is definitely based around the Yule Ball that takes place in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. The little tables with the icicle detailing are so cute looking and the first thing you build so it gives you hope for the set being highly detailed and kind of sweet. The next part of the build is building a dance floor and it is built from interconnecting cogs that mean as you move one the full set of 4 move as does the dancefloor so it gives the effect of the minifigures waltzing around. Throw in the detailing of the Prefect's Bathroom and the running taps and even if the rest of it was a cop out on the detailing it would still be a good buy. This is Lego though so there is definitely no copping out going on. This was a really fun build and I took my time with it to draw out the set a little so lots of little breaks to sit back and gloat over my build. The build time I posted is the actual time spent building and not including all my little breaks which pushed it to over 5 Hours. Links really well with the other sets and has a high amount of play value. Number of Pieces: 922 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09 Build Time: 3.25 HoursHerný zážitokAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0NáročnosťAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Čas stavania: 3 hod. 15 MinútyZážitok zo stavania: Intermediate LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?55Rokfortská hodinová veža
- July 29th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great Set for "Goblet of Fire" fans!MSecaur | 25-34Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomZakúpené pre: SelfWith "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" being my favorite of the Potter films, I've been eagerly awaiting this set's release, and I am pleased to say I was not disappointed. LEGO has really outdone themselves, giving fans a set that does an excellent job of recreating the look and atmosphere of the film while also being a great addition to any of the existing Hogwarts Castle sets. As an experienced LEGO builder, the build went pretty quickly, roughly 2.5-3 hours, though I opted to build only the main Clock Tower and not the additional tower or Great Hall dance floor, finding them a bit cramped. That being said, the Clock Tower is an impressive piece both inside out, with a lot of nice architectural details that give it a gorgeous silhouette, and room for three fairly large rooms inside, courtesy of the piece's majestic height. While LEGO could have easily rehashed the same layout of 2004's Clock Tower, with this set, we’re given three brand-new rooms in Hogwarts (the Hospital Wing, the Prefect’s Bathroom, and Moody’s Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom), as well as a different take on Dumbledore’s office, a Clock Tower entrance hall, and a partial Great Hall with icy arches and a dance floor to represent the Yule Ball. While the rooms themselves could have been a bit deeper in my opinion, it’s the details that make them so special. In the Hospital Wing (which is located, to my delight, on the same floor as shown in the films!), we get two beds with green “sheets”, side-tables with lamps, and even curtains. The DADA classroom has a great blackboard complete with Moody's scrawly handwriting detailing the Unforgivable Curses, a nice desk with a quill pen and book, and a table full of Dark Detectors and other objects. Even the relatively bare Clock Tower entrance hall comes with a trunk (presumably to keep Mad-Eye Moody in!) and the Goblet of Fire itself. The secondary tower is disappointingly cramped, but still has some great rooms. The Prefect’s Bathroom is probably my favorite of all, with a bathtub, taps with flowing water, and even a mermaid “stained-glass” window, just like in the film. The partial Great Hall comes with two tables topped with movie-accurate icy centerpieces and a Christmas tree. And, while a bit small, Dumbledore's office has a new desk chair and desk, as well as some great stickers representing the arched room shown in the film. While the small size of the secondary tower is a bit disappointing, the large Clock Tower rooms more than make up for it. I decided to co-opt the DADA space as the new Prefect's Bathroom, which in my opinion looks much better, and allows the beautiful stained-glass window to be the main focus of the room. It also looks great when viewed through the tall window on the exterior! Using the new accessories and stickers, I've had fun supplementing my existing (and more movie-accurate) Dumbledore’s Tower from the 2010 Hogwarts Castle set (4842) and DADA classroom. I’ve even gone so far as to decorate my Great Hall for the Yule Ball, using the tables, Christmas tree, and icy arches; I love it so much, I might just leave it like this year-round! Aside from the Clock Tower itself, the eight unique minifigures are reason enough to buy this set. It’s great to have some new characters like Madame Maxime, Fleur Delacour, Cedric Diggory, and Viktor Krum in addition to the usual Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Dumbledore, and it’s a lot of fun seeing everyone in their dress robes. While it annoys me that LEGO is continuing their trend of giving the Trio stubby legs, which makes them hard to integrate with earlier minifigures, the plain black legs on Ron and Harry are easy to swap out for longer ones. A fun set whether you’re an old hand at the LEGO Harry Potter series or are just discovering it, I absolutely recommend it!Herný zážitokAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0NáročnosťAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Čas stavania: 3 hod.Zážitok zo stavania: Expert LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?55Rokfortská hodinová veža
- December 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun builderstla | 35-44Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomDefinitely a fun build with many techniques being used, keeping it interesting. The end result, the main section of the clock tower looks great, I will use it as a stand alone in my LEGO... when that happens?Herný zážitokAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0NáročnosťAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Čas stavania: 3 hod.Zážitok zo stavania: Novice LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?55Rokfortská hodinová veža
- July 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing Addition to the Current Hogwarts Castlejedielf1 | 35-44Odporučil(a) by som tento produkt priateľomZakúpené pre: SelfI was so happy in 2018 when Lego Harry Potter returned. Building Hogwarts Great Hall and Whomping Willow were such fantastic experiences. So many fun details and they really do put you into that universe. So when the Clocktower was announced I was just happy to get anything else to add to it. Honestly it does not look too impressive to me in the photos or on the box art. It is decent but does not really stand out like previous two. However, once I started building this my mind changed very quickly. This is built (like the Whomping Willow) in multiple sections that are modular like the Creator buildings. Once you have built each section you have lots of options on how you want to configure your personal Hogwarts for either play or display, or both. Each section of this particular set is unique and contains many of the wonderful interior areas of the castle including the bathhouse, Dumbledore's office and the DADA classroom. I love all of the little details that add to the Hogwarts ambiance. Also, more specific to a particular film is the ball from Goblet of Fire. The build and the dancing feature are actually very impressive as are the table and the Christmas tree. They really are quite fun and beautiful. Personally I wish this section was not so specific (same issue with the minfigs). That said, what has been done here is very, very nice. The exterior looks awesome on each section and all of it is fun to build. I actually had as much fun building this as I did "An Unexpected Gathering," which to date is my favorite Lego set of all time. I really cannot stress how fun the build is on this one. Little variances in the techniques keep it interesting, and seeing each of the rooms come together was just so rewarding. I like all of the minifigs in this for the most part. On one hand it is really nice to get the Yule Ball versions of these characters (something different). On the other, I think I would have preferred something else. Just personal preference here. Dumbledore, Harry and Ron look great. Cedric, the tall lady (sorry her name always eludes me) and Fleur are decent as well. Hermoine looks nice but her dress is an odd choice using a standard 1x2 with print for her legs and then a 1x2 plate for her shoes and to make her height appropriate. Neat idea.... A for effort and creativity but it looks a little weird to me. Viktor's torso is great, face acceptable, and bottom also fine. Using Finn's hair for him does not look right to me. I know this was chosen probably to keep cost down but maybe future Viktor's will look a little more like him in the hair and face dept. Overall I loved building this and the way it looks combined with my other Hogwarts sets. I am really hoping this trend continues with the "Modular Hogwarts" builds for many years in the future. I am just going to have to get a larger table to display it on! Keep up the good work Lego and PLEASE keep these Hogwarts sets comings. I know I am not the only one who is loving this. Now, if we can just get back to competing the Lord of the Rings line.........Herný zážitokAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hodnota za peniazeAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Zážitok zo stavania: Intermediate LEGO builderBoli tieto informácie užitočné?55Rokfortská hodinová veža