- THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™
- Unikitty's Sweetest Friends EVER!
Unikitty's Sweetest Friends EVER!
Small parts and a Small ball.
Enjoy a drink and a snack with THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 70822 Unikitty’s Sweetest Friends EVER! This fun kids’ toy building set features 3 buildable THE LEGO MOVIE 2 figures—Unikitty, Ice Cream Cone and Chocolate Bar—plus a tea trolley with teapot, coffee cup and cake accessory elements for creative play.
- This Unikitty LEGO® set features 3 brick-built THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ characters: Unikitty with 2 interchangeable facial expressions, Ice Cream Cone and Chocolate Bar figures, plus a tea trolley.
- Accessory elements include a teapot, coffee cup and cake.
- Enjoy creative play and recreate delicious scenes from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ with this fun building toy.
- Unikitty figure stands over 1” (5cm) tall.
- Ice Cream Cone figure stands over 1” (5cm) tall.
- Chocolate Bar figure stands over 1” (5cm) tall.
- Trolley measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (3cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- January 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sweet fun for everyone!Xylfinna | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe LEGO set "Unikitty's Sweetest Friends EVER!" #70822 has 76 pieces and all new prints for the mini figures as well as new elements. Unikitty has two new fun expressions that are interchangeable. She is joined with her friends Ice Cream Cone and Chocolate Bar. The Ice Cream Cone figure has all printed pieces and is very colorful and a fun mini figure. Chocolate Bar is a very tasty looking mini figure that looks like someone has had a little nibble already. The set has a yummy cart with all sorts of treats. This is a very fun set that is a easy build and has loads of playability for all. The set is great as a stand alone as well as adding to The LEGO Movie 2 world collection. This LEGO set is very reasonable priced for how much you get with all the new prints and pieces. Great Job LEGO Group, I cant wait to see "The LEGO Movie 2" that is coming soon. Happy building to everyone.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Unikitty's Sweetest Friends EVER!
- January 3rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Kitties and Candy, what could be better???garry621 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun little build. I love the faces for Unikitty. The way they started doing her neck is fun and smart. The ice cream cone guy has nice suit and tie and I love the arms that come for him. Overall it is an awesome set. I would ask that you send more Unikitty ears so the heads can be easier to swap.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 8 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Unikitty's Sweetest Friends EVER!
- March 21st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0all this food but no mouthwizardfidgetycomputer | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI find it interesting that this set contains characters that are foods but if you notice the chocolate bar has no mouth unlike that which you see in the movie, But in all it is a pretty good set to get (and the only one that has a full sized ice cream cone)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Unikitty's Sweetest Friends EVER!
- December 25th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.070822 Unikitty's Sweetest Friends EVER!amazed78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!With its 76 pieces, 70822 Unikitty's Sweetest Friends EVER! is currently the second smallest of THE LEGO® MOVIE 2 themed sets (I'm choosing to leave out the Duplo set 10895 which is smaller). THE LEGO® MOVIE 2 is scheduled to be released on February 8th 2019 in the US. When opening the small purpley-blue box with a few informative pictures of the set, I spy with my little eye two unnumbered bags (which means both of them need to be opened before assembling the set), and a 36-page instruction booklet folded in half. There are no stickers in this set, but right away I notice a whole lot of printed pieces which get my heart racing just a little faster. Yay! The build begins with the assembly of Unikitty, literally a kitty with a unicorn's horn, who was one of the main characters in The Lego Movie (2014) and who has since become the star of her own TV series. The Unikitty in this set has a "traditional" color scheme (described here in layman's terms): two tones of pink, some white, a light blue horn, one foot and tail, and light green neck piece with a dash of light yellow on one foot. She consists of 14 pieces, but there also is an extra face with a different print included. One face is smiling benignly and the other looks as if in the throes of mirth, or possibly tasting something very good (her tongue is sticking out so it could be either). To use the alternative expression Unikitty needs some disassembling, but that is not such a big deal. Both of the faces are printed on one side, while Unikitty's curvy white tail is printed light blue on both of its flat sides. Next build is a figure whose name is Ice Cream Cone, and who actually looks like an ice cream cone. He is standing on a transparent dish, holding a white mug/cup. The figure has medium nougat body and arms, his head is pink and there is (I presume) a dollop of white cream with sprinkles and a red cherry on top. Ice Cream Cone wears a white collared shirt and a golden tie, and his topcoat has azure lapels. He is assembled using just eight pieces (nine if one counts the mug), but a whopping five out of those eight pieces are new prints. I don't think I've come across the inverted 2x2x2 cone piece with a waffle print (element ID 6261728) ever before, even without a print, so it looks like this is a completely new part. I think the second completely new part is the pink dome (6261716), which is Ice Cream Cone's head and has a footprint of 3x3 studs. The medium nougat arms (element ID 6259768) are a recolor. Ice Cream Cone is surprisingly sturdy on his "feet" but is rather top-heavy. Most of the upward arm movement of the character is restricted by the size of his head. Then the build proceeds to a 3-piece accessory: a cupcake on a plate. The plate is medium azure, the bottom of the cupcake is brick yellow, and a pink swirly piece rests on top. After that a tea trolley gets built. On the top tray is a second white mug, a bright purple (dark pink) teapot, and a brown and a white cake with a strawberry on top. The whole thing consists of 18 pieces, and is mainly medium azure and white with a golden handle and working black wheels. The cupcake on a plate is too high to fit on the lower tray of the trolley. There is no room for the second mug on top, but if the trolley is disassembled, the second mug can be sandwiched between its trays. I also noticed that the trolley does wheelies very easily and that nobody in the set actually has suitable hands for pushing it, not even Ice Cream Cone as his hands are one piece and thus the fingers can't be turned sideways to clasp the trolley's handle. The last build is my personal favorite: a 31-piece figure aptly named Chocolate Bar. The chocolatey bits of this character are reddish brown, the wrapping is red, the black and white eyes are printed, and the figure stands on hinged blue legs. The reddish brown ingot pieces (6261744) that are used to create the appearance of a real bar of chocolate are a recolor. The weight distribution of Chocolate Bar doesn't allow much leg movement, or the figure will fall onto its back in a flash. After finishing the rather easy build, I noticed my set had 12 spare pieces, including a printed eye (6029156), a printed strawberry tile (6055381), and a cupcake top (6060795) so one can make an extra cupcake just in case they run out. 70822 Unikitty's Sweetest Friends EVER! is a small but fun set, with two highly detailed, cleverly constructed and funny new figures. It will be interesting to see what role these new friends will play in The Lego Movie 2. In my opinion, the number of new parts, prints and recolors in a set this small is astonishing. I would recommend this set to those who like Unikitty and/or ice cream and chocolate, and want to build something whimsical for a change.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Unikitty's Sweetest Friends EVER!