- Transparent Red LEGO® Rack System
Transparent Red LEGO® Rack System
Earn Double VIP Points on purchases 4/12-4/20Not VIP?
Give LEGO® builders somewhere to get creative as well as organize their LEGO bricks and pieces with this 5005873 Transparent Red LEGO Iconic Rack System. The sides of the 3 colored, removable drawers are etched with decorative LEGO bricks. A baseplate at the front of each drawer lets kids customize it with their own LEGO creation. The top surface features an integrated baseplate, giving kids a great building experience and great storage in a single, child-friendly unit.
- Features 3 drawers in see-through red, green and blue, each with an integrated 4x6 stud LEGO® baseplate for kids to build on.
- A 32x32 stud baseplate is integrated into the upper surface to give kids a firm and spacious building surface.
- The entire unit is made from easy-to-clean plastic with rounded edges to ensure there are no nasty knocks.
- Measures over 14” (37cm) high, 12” (32cm) wide and 13” (34cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 29th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great QualityJstew334 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a well made storage option though a bit pricey for the level of storage it offers. It includes a dark grey baseplate which is otherwise not available as a standalone. The bins are heavy duty enough and you can stack more units on the rack to had height. There aren’t sorting trays included. I still recommend the product because it’s red (not white so wont yellow) and it’s attractive looking and great to use for storing larger Lego elements.Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Transparent Red LEGO® Rack System
- December 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect storage for Christmas village accessoriesPapatim | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe use the storage drawers to store all the small pieces that have come with the Christmas buildings for the past 10 years. One drawer holds vehicles. One drawer holds minifigs and other small pieces, like trees and toys. The third drawer holds the tiny buildings. It is much more than just storage. The large Lego building base on the top allows our grandchildren to pick out the smaller pieces to create their own Christmas scenes. They change the scene every few days. It has been a bit hit!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Transparent Red LEGO® Rack System