Help Emmet and Lucy evade capture by THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 70830 Sweet Mayhem’s Systar Starship toy, featuring an opening cockpit for a mini-doll or minifigure, retractable landing gear, disc shooter, a roll of stickers and an opening prison cell. This fun construction toy includes 2 minifigures, a mini-doll figure and buildable Star and Heart toy figures to role-play action from THE LEGO MOVIE 2.
- Includes 5 THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ characters: a LEGO Emmet minifigure and Lucy minifigure, plus a Sweet Mayhem mini-doll figure and brick-built Heart and Star toy figures.
- Sweet Mayhem’s Systar Starship toy features an opening cockpit for a mini-doll or minifigure, retractable landing gear, a roll of stickers, disc shooter and an opening prison cell with a removable control panel and a gun.
- Weapons include Lucy's crossbow and Sweet Mayhem's gun.
- Accessory elements include Lucy's quiver, Sweet Mayhem’s adjustable wings, helmet, 2 hearts and translucent-blue boosters.
- Emmet and Lucy minifigures and Sweet Mayhem mini-doll figure are new for January 2019.
- Recreate fun-packed scenes from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ with this awesome building toy.
- Measures over 5” (14cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 11” (28cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great build, terrible price.JohnSB2 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I write this review more in the hopes someone at Lego sees this than anyone else. I think this set did not sell well because of the price and because if did not manage to satisfy boys or girls and fell in between. First off, the build is incredible. I love that the creative team created something so outside the box both in terms of design and build style. From the moment this set started with the castle part I loved it. The skeleton of the build is so fun to build. I really appreciate the creativity that it took to create this. I have nothing major to critique the build on. The figures are eh. All three are in a ton of sets and are not exciting. I wish there was more variations in prints or faces between sets. I wish lego could have included an exclusive figure that added some zest to it. As a grown man, I love the hairpiece for Mayhem. More of that though. I work with children and gender stereotypes are super fierce in children in the USA. It was not until I was an adult that I felt comfortable liking more feminine things. Even then I was initially embarrassed to buy friends sets until I got over caring. To boys this looks like a "girls" set, and to protect their masculinity they need to avoid it. I bet most are not strong enough, like I was, to bravely like much less want this set. For girls, the girls I play with are very picky when it comes to lego. We play with lego and very rarely do we build for long. Often it's strait to telling stories with the parts. I wish it wasn't like this; good luck finding a solution. The price is wild. In the US at least its about 20% over what it should be. I can get Mayhem adds to the price, but there are only 3 figures in a 50 dollar set so...and the two others had to be mass produced for multiple sets. This is one of only two sets I've managed to get on the third wave of clearance. Meaning that no one bought the 5 or 6 on the shelf when it was half off, or 60-70% off and it took it getting to 80% off for it to sell. Even then I doubt it was its target audience and more like guys like me that get it for parts. Again. I love the build. Hats off to the designer. But it was doomed from the moment the color choices were picked and the price established.March 13, 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceWe read every review carefully and we'd like to let you know that you've been heard and your comments are highly appreciated. We see every release as a learning opportunity, even if we're at the wrong end, it helps us improve. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on this set. We wish you happy building! :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sweet Mayhem's Systar Starship!
- December 3rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great piecesIvoryparent | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe original price was too high for me but I finally gave in when it was on sale. It was fun to build a different looking spaceship! All the play functions are great and I like how with the fold-out "feet" and moveable wings you can really pose the ship for display between play. The main reason I give this 5 stars/bricks is the pieces, lots of different and useable pieces like hinges and turning things and shapes for wings and more to create your own ships! So irresistible that after 2 days I took it apart to build my kids a Wild Kratts Tortuga that opens up, from a show they like. (They love it and I am happy left with the Sweet Mayhem minidoll, that has a different face than the one I had previously!)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sweet Mayhem's Systar Starship!