The collectible you’re looking forCapture every Imperial detail with the collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ Stormtrooper™ Helmet.
Rebuild the Empire
Use a nameplate to display it at home, in the office or anywhere in your galaxy.
Recreate the sinister and iconic white armor with menacing black eyes.
A work of art
Part collectible, part display piece, this helmet shows the world you’re a true fan.
Serve the Dark SideStage a comeback for the Empire with this LEGO® Star Wars Stormtrooper™ Helmet.
Test your construction skills and spark memories of epic Star Wars™ scenes with this super-detailed LEGO® Star Wars Stormtrooper Helmet (75276) building set! The Stormtrooper’s sinister look is reproduced in detail with LEGO bricks plus graphics stickers, and the helmet comes with a base and nameplate to show it off at home or as an eye-catching office desk ornament.
This Stormtrooper Helmet model kit is a great gift idea for Star Wars fans aged 18+ and offers a fun challenge for any experienced LEGO builder. It’s part of a new-for-January-2020, collectible series of cool LEGO Star Wars build-to-display model kits, including the Boba Fett Helmet (75277).
Lots of love for LEGO Star Wars sets! The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic Star Wars starships, vehicles, locations and characters for more than two decades, and LEGO Star Wars has become its most successful theme. Kids love it, adults love it… everyone loves it!
- Star Wars™ fans can show off their loyalty to the Empire – and elite LEGO® building skills – when they construct and display this stunningly detailed replica of a Stormtrooper Helmet (75276).
- The iconic shape and authentic details of a Stormtrooper’s helmet are recreated with LEGO® bricks plus graphics stickers. Display it on the base with nameplate, to evoke memories of epic Star Wars™ movie action.
- This helmet is part of a range of awesome, collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ build-to-display model kits – also check out Boba Fett Helmet (75277).
- This 647-piece Star Wars™ character model kit makes a top birthday gift, Christmas present or special surprise for fans aged 18+ and offers a rewarding challenge for any experienced LEGO® builder.
- This cool, collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ Stormtrooper Helmet measures 7” (18cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep and will make a big visual impact displayed at home or at your workplace.
- This battery-free building set for adults offers an immersive, peaceful way to relieve stress. So chill out, find your building Zen and create an awesome LEGO® Star Wars™ Stormtrooper Helmet model!
- Buying for an avid Star Wars fan new to LEGO® sets? Don’t worry. It comes with step-by-step instructions so they can take on this challenging build and create an awesome build-and-display model for their collection.
- There is a LEGO® Star Wars™ set to delight fans of ages, whether they want to recreate scenes from the movies, role-play their own stories or simply build and display the spectacular models.
- No need to summon the dark side of the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards so you can be assured that they fit together perfectly and with ease.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this collectible Stormtrooper LEGO Star Wars™ set meets the highest galactic safety standards!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Empire Strikes BackBrickbusters | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe did a family build night with Episode 4 playing on the TV. I bought all 3 helmet busts a while back and decided it was time to break out the boxes. These are just a bit taller than a new iPhone. If you put your iPhone horizontal that’s how wide they are. But they are solid and sturdy. The storm trooper is very cool with crisp white and black accents. Bobba Fett is awesome with the colors; the viewer comes down. The fighter pilot is jet black with silver accents- very menacing. Instructions come with a ½ page of lore. The builds were easy, but I labeled intermediate because of the attention it takes for the monochrome parts. These are display pieces, not for action play.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stormtrooper™ Helmet
- October 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0On GuardValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSticker warning! Yes, there are a stickers on this kit, mainly for the detailing on the side fins of the helmet. Nothing too onerous but I loathe adding stickers. I did consider leaving them off but decided to woman up and just go for it. Glad I did as they do enhance the finish. I didn't realise when I built it that I had the faceplate one stud too low so he looks a little off in my poor photos. As soon as I took him upstairs to add to my display I realised so cue sitting on the bed and taking him apart and fixing my mistake. Finishes out at around 1/3 life size so a substantial display piece that looks really great on my shelving. Very happy with the build techniques used, especially the use of bright bricks to help you when placing bits together and for making sure you are on the right face. Number Of Pieces: 647 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08 Build Time: 1.75 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stormtrooper™ Helmet
- November 13th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0First model getting back into LegoRaesmus | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfRecently started building Lego with my son and got interested in building something more advanced and "for adults". I chose this set because of several reasons. Inte has a reasonable price tag to allow me to dip my toes into adult Lego, it would take me some time but not too Long, I love Star Wars and it looks cool when finished. Well, I must say that I was not disappointed! This is really something else than the Lego I remembered as a kid, much more advanced. I took my time and really enjoyed the process. I wouldnt say it ewas challenging but it demanded some attention at times. This allowed me to never really struggle to the point where I got annoyed but still felt satisfaction when it was done. For experienced builders, perhaps it's too simple, not sure. Now, I wish it would have been a little bigger, but at this size it will fit in most shelfs or on most desks. Also, since it's a symmetrical head the build got a tad repetitive, but that's just in the nature of it. This really sparked my interest for adult Lego and I will purchase the Tie Fighter Pilot to continue. I would definately recommend this to any novice builder or Star Wars fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Stormtrooper™ Helmet
- January 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tons of FunTeperBri | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoyed this build. Lego magic and amazing engineering make this model fascinating to build and stunning on display. The challenge in the build is ideal for both a novice and veteran alike. And if you know a Star Wars fan who ever played with lego as a kid this item would make an awesome gift.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stormtrooper™ Helmet