- Smokey's Garage
A fun and imaginative gift with LEGO® purchases over $160, valid 5/16/22-5/30/22 while supplies last.*Learn more
Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Give Lightning McQueen a service in Smokey’s Garage after a hard day training on the racetrack. Drive the car up the ramp, change the tires, pick the tool accessories from the cabinet and role-play endless Disney•Pixar Cars 3 scenes with this fun LEGO® Juniors set. Includes a simple guide to build and play, and bigger pieces help build confidence in younger kids. LEGO Juniors is an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 4-7. Includes Lightning McQueen, Junior Moon and Smokey LEGO Juniors characters.
- Includes Lightning McQueen with his Rust-eze 95 decoration, Smokey and Junior Moon characters from Disney•Pixar Cars.
- Features an Easy to Build garage set with a car ramp and yellow raised ramp, movable crane, wheeled tool kit cabinet and Smokey’s Garage sign.
- Drive Lightning McQueen onto the yellow ramp and get ready for an overhaul.
- Build and rebuild Lightning McQueen until he’s ready for the next racing competition!
- Includes Easy to Build models with bigger pieces and a simple guide to get kids building and playing quickly.
- Accessory elements include 3 spare tires and assorted tools.
- All cars measure over 2” (7cm) long, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) high.
- Garage measures over 2” (7cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Crane measures over 3” (9cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
October 10th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0
the 5 year old (and parent) loved it.
I would recommend this to a friend!Hopefully I'm not raising a bunch of LEGO fiends, as this could get expensive... First off, Smokey is in this set (my favorite). along with Lightning, and some unnamed car. (LEGO - need some help here!) The low parts count kept assembly very straightforward and stress free. I helped when necessary, but mainly sat back and encouraged the little one to read the directions It's such a joy to watch their eyes light up, as the pieces take shape. oh. -1 star for the crane. it serves no real purpose, and isn't implemented very well. the single chain makes the hook cant to one side, which is incredibly annoying. why wasn't it made like the crane in Mater's Junkyard (10733)? also, would the addition of one more drawer for the tool chest killed the entire budget for this set?October 12, 2017Jordan, Consumer ServicesI am glad you and your 5 year old found success with this Cars 3 set. The unnamed vehicle is actually Junior "Midnight" Moon. Junior is a legend of the early Piston Cup circuit and learned a lot from of his skills from Doc Hudson. In regards to the drawer, it was not excluded for budget reason but for age reasons. With this set being designed for children 4-7 we found that many kids had a difficult time opening the top drawer when closed. By only having the bottom drawer it allows kids to open it with less frustration.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0
Was this helpful?45Smokey's Garage
June 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0
I would recommend this to a friend!
Purchased for: SonI put it together for my 3 year old. He loves it and it's easy for him to fix if one breaks apart. Lots for them to play with. We just put it together and he's been playing with it for an hour straight. Well worth the money.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0
Was this helpful?55Smokey's Garage