Recreate unforgettable desert-planet scenes with the LEGO® Star Wars 75220 Sandcrawler. This rolling home of the Jawas features an opening 2-minifigure cockpit, steering tracks and removable panels that reveal a droid prison and articulated crane for loading droids aboard. The front ramp also flips down for offloading cargo and the buildable transport vehicle. Young merchants will love to play out Star Wars: A New Hope scenes featuring Master Luke and the Jawas, as they barter for a good deal. This fun-filled set includes 4 LEGO minifigures and 2 droids.
- Includes 4 LEGO® minifigures: Luke Skywalker, 2 Jawas and an RA-7 droid, plus an R5-A2 astromech droid and a medical droid.
- LEGO® Sandcrawler features an opening 2-minifigure cockpit, steering tracks, lowering ramp, and removable top and side panels for easy play access.
- Interior details include a droid prison chamber, articulated crane for loading droids aboard, and runners for offloading the buildable transport vehicle.
- Also includes 2 Jawa blasters and Luke's electrobinoculars.
- Turn the gear wheel to steer the Sandcrawler into position and use the crane to load the droids.
- Recreate classic Tatooine scenes from Star Wars: A New Hope.
- Combines with the 75198 Tatooine Battle Pack for even more Jawa adventures.
- Measures over 7” (18cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 12 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant set! Jawa Sandcrawler strikes back.Crojo | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI skipped the first Jawa Sandcrawler as it was too expensive, but at less than half the price of the UCS set, this new (smaller but still decent sized) Sandcrawler was worth the wait and didn't disappoint. It looks awesome on display, and has a lot of play features for kids - like a fold out crane to pick up the droid; a ramp for the Jawa speeder; and a control room up top for the driver Jawa. The walls and roof are removable to gain access to the inner areas. Some fans have complained about how few mini figures there are compared to the UCS set, but honestly this is much cheaper and more affordable, so it's a reasonable trade-off. Finally a Sandcrawler that doesn't max out the credit card but still packs a punch.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sandcrawler™
- in 12 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO Sandcrawlerhavasusam | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm so glad LEGO decided to make a somewhat less pricey Sandcrawler. Prior to this, the only way to get a Sandcrawler was to get the UCS one which is just too pricey for a lot of people, me included. I picked this set up and it was a fun build with only a few tedious parts in the building process (namely the treads), and the end product looks great. The vehicle is also pretty sturdy and incorporates some creative building techniques. I really liked the selection of minifigures as well. I don't know why it has taken me so long to get Tatooine Luke, but I finally got him in this set. The Jawas are cool to get too because they aren't particularly in a lot of sets. With the droids, I wish maybe for the price point that C3PO and R2D2 would also be included, but they exist in a lot of sets already so aren't too hard too come by. However, a new astromech droid is included in this set so that's pretty cool. All in all, I'm very happy with this set and happy with the fact that LEGO thought to release a non-UCS Sandcrawler for those of us not interested in spending quite so much.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sandcrawler™
- in 11 daysAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Eh...2010outback | 35-44Purchased for: SelfOk so truth in advertising I didn't pick up the UCS version and essentially needed a Sandcrawler. The set was fun to build and had some really cool techniques throughout. The panels on the outside hide the inside very well and the exterior detailing is rather nice. The interior is actually a nice surprise. The cockpit area console is very well done as is the rear compartment console area. I actually moved the crane to the other side for easier play but that isn't a big deal. Ok so now the not so good. The price! Yikes $139.99 is way off the mark for what this set is. I had a $50.00 gift card which made the set a bit more palatable but only just! A much more reasonable price for this set is at the $89.99 price range - especially when you see this set sitting next to the 75218 X-Wing - $79.99! The price per piece count ratio would suggest a good value but a large number of the pieces are the actual caterpillar tracks and all the technic parts to make the track components. The figures are rather pathetic as well especially given the price - Jawas are cheap in the battle pack and droids get a bit old. All in all if you get the set as a gift, use some VIP points, or get a gift card go for it - it is fun to play with. Everyone in my house (wife and three kids) all commented on how it was rather small - I must agree! All things considered I would recommend saving up some money and snag the UCS version.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Sandcrawler™
- in 12 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Utinni!!Cheezemon | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was really surprised to see this set released, and honestly not interested in it at first. But after seeing it at the LEGO store, I decided to pick it up. Really, how often do you get to pick up a Sandcrawler for a somewhat reasonable price?? The only other options prior to this one were the UCS, which were too expensive for most. This offers a really well designed set and play experience for a more attainable price. After building it, I'm very impressed. The build: This is a really nice build. Not overly hard, yet challenging enough that older builders will be entertained. Especially the tread mechanisms are quite intricate, and they look great when finished. Finished product: Its great! The finished product really comes out nice. I was surprised that the treads mechanisms actually work very well. Not only do they look great when finished, but it rolls very well across the carpet and will turn. The greebling on the top and back look really good. I might think this would be a compromise point on the cheaper set, but no. The interior in really nice too. Obviously, they can't pack as much in as the UCS, but they used the space well. There is a really cool computer setup on one side, along with a crane and view platform. The other side has an area where the droids awaiting sale can be put. The cockpit is pretty good too. The contols are nice looking. Minifigs: The droids are the highlights of the figs. RA-7 is really cool, and I don't remember seeing him before. His unique head mold is neat. R5-A2 is also a nice addition to any astromech collection and has a nice orange color. The Medical droid is a good fit. Nice sand color. Jawas are great. Not as rare as they used to be, but really can't have too many of them. Luke is an obvious choice for this set. Not too outstanding, but nice to have along. Cons: Really not much. The one thing I really would have liked to see is an Uncle Owen and maybe even Beru minifig. This could have been a prime opportunity to include them, but sadly it didn't happen. Hopefully we can get them in a more affordable set later on. Overall, this is definitely worth picking up. It's really well done, and they put a lot in for the price point. It has good play features as well. It's a unique set that stands out from the starships and other sets you may already have in your collection and a worthy addition. 9/10Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sandcrawler™