Build a mansion filled with mysteryFind surprises around every corner with the new LEGO® Haunted House.
Drop in for a visitRide the elevator to nowhere with the Fairground Collection Haunted House.
Von Barron’s glowing portrait
Shine a light on this mysterious ruby stolen from Pharaoh Hotep.
Bring the terror to life
Control the lights and motion on your smartphone with Powered Up.
The Madman’s Lift
Add the Powered Up app for heart-dropping thrills.
The Face of Sphinx
Marvel at the mysterious centrepiece of Von Barron’s collection.
The Idol of Everest
Beware this spooky relic from a temple high atop Mount Everest.
The Orb of OGEL
Discover a prototype for a stolen mind-control superweapon.
Unlock a mystery with every brickBuild a mansion filled with ancient relics from legendary LEGO® sets!
Enter if you dareWelcome to Manor von Barron, a spooky Haunted House theme-park ride packed with chills and thrills for all who dare to enter. Once home to one of the world’s greatest villains who travelled the globe in search of treasures to steal, this Haunted House is a nostalgic throwback to classic LEGO® adventure sets, so be sure to look for rare bricks and ancient artifacts hidden throughout this spooky set!
Motorize your Haunted House with Powered Up!
If you love ghosts, ghouls and things that go bump in the night, we’ve got a treat for you – the LEGO® Haunted House (10273). Take time out of everyday life and explore something extraordinary as you discover the thrills and surprises packed into this stunning building project.
Spookily good details bring the story to life
Take your time building this impressive haunted house model, before exploring all the intricate details hidden within. The house opens up, making it easy to explore inside where you’ll discover a working free-fall ride plus automatic doors at the top of the tower. See the haunted front doors close for a spooky effect. Add the LEGO Powered Up components (available separately) to control the elevator via the Powered Up app.
A building project that’s full of thrills
This Haunted House is part of a collection of LEGO building kits for adults who appreciate clever design. This model also makes a scarily good gift, birthday present or Christmas gift.
We have introduced new packaging for adult builders to make it easier to find products related to their interests and passions. Be it sports, film, art, vehicles, landmark buildings or fairground icons, LEGO sets bring these to life in brick form. With the new packaging clearly showcasing which interest each product relates to, we took the decision to discontinue Creator Expert branding. While the brand won’t be featured on future packaging and in communication, our product range will continue to include the same advanced-build, collectible sets, guaranteeing hours of building enjoyment.
- This creepy LEGO® Haunted House (10273) model provides hours of enjoyment for anyone looking to unwind with a new project. Build the spooky horror house then explore its impressive features and delightful details.
- Why should kids get all the fun when it comes to scary toys? This building kit is designed for adults but it includes lots of playful features, such as a free-fall ride, haunted doors and a cursed painting.
- If you appreciate beautiful details, you’ll love displaying your haunted house model. Upgrade the Haunted House with the LEGO® Powered Up components (available separately) to control the elevator via the app.
- Ideal for ghost hunters, thrill seekers and adult LEGO® fans alike, this Haunted House set makes a great birthday gift for your ghost-loving mum, dad, husband, wife, partner or friend and also makes a fun Halloween gift.
- This dark and spooky haunted manor measures over 26.5” (68cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep, making it a challenging construction kit for adults and a great brick-built model to display.
- A battery is included with the light brick in this set, so you can enjoy the illumination right away. To motorize your model, add 1 x 88009 and 2 x 88008 Powered Up components (sold separately).
- This set comes with coffee-table-style building instructions to guide and inspire you.
- Part of a series of inspiring LEGO® construction kits for adults, designed for LEGO building fans and hobbyists who love beautiful design and elegant LEGO models.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety and quality standards, so you can be sure that this model is designed to last.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Such a fun set, one of my favorites so far.Sebol | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is a fun set to build. Not too complex so can definitely be assembled with children and let them do it all. It is quite sturdy, which matters as the fun comes with opening it up. Very nice touch to put one customer as a disabled person. All characters are "yellow" so one could argue another colour could have been added but it is already a good step for diversity in your lego village... The house looks great, the colour works well. I really love the organ, such a lovely piece of lego engineering! You get a haunted painting too which comes with its own battery so no need to purchase that one separately. There is a lot of interesting details, most of them setting you a few years back. If you have been a lego "player" for many years, you may recognise some of the artefacts included. I love that there are also 2 Freestanding ghosts. The front garden is cute with the tombstone and the pumpkin. Nice touch. Finally, I think it is quite easy to make this set modular if you wish to install it in your lego city. I would put it not too far from the Ghostbuster's HQ though, just to keep it all under control...Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House
- June 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set. Great Price. A++++I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is definitely one of the coolest sets I’ve ever built. It is extremely detailed and looks amazing when completed. The working and dropping elevator is definitely the Coup de Gras of this set. It feels like I’m on the Tower of Terror at Disney MGM Studios. Although, the crank is not very solid and you might need to pull the chain from the back for the elevator to go up. There is a decent amount of repetition, mainly for the windows, but not too much to bore you out. Another cool thing about this set is that there is not one sticker. All pieces are printed. Overall, this set is definitely recommended to any LEGO fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House
- June 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic value for money and funK0rti | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing new to Lego, this is my fourth Lego Creator build having only built the Book Shop, Pet Shop and Parisian Restaurant before, but the first built with using more of the mechanical features and I was very hesitant at first that I was actually going to be able to complete it. The instructions were very clear and easy to follow and I was so excited to have completed it and it works! I love the fun aspect of the drop ride and the light brick and did I say it actually works! Yes I am a bit excited. The height of this build is just awesome and stands out in my cabinet. I would like to see little gargoyles instead of frogs however and for the 3 other blank corner positions where more frogs should go, I put a black stud and plate on top to keep in with the rest of the design. I love that there is a wheelchair character and a ramp for access. Good thinking outside of the box there Lego, many kids will feel included in playing with this one.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House
- June 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super fun buildQuitWhiningStu33 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst - you MUST buy the power functions to go with this set. Without it, it's a fine build but you'll lose out of the motorized elevator (much better than hand-turning). Regarding the elevator drop, there's a bit of a danger of getting out of sync with the Powered Up app. The app decides when it's pulled the elevator car to the top of the tower, so if it's too short, too bad, and if it's too high, it'll activate the drop of the elevator car before you execute the command. It is not an error in my building, I'm convinced after all sorts of troubleshooting, but in any event, you can get out and back in to Powered Up and it'll work fine. My only other complaint is that one of two of the black roof sections are connected to the structure by the most minimal number of bricks, so you may find it frustrating to get everything just right and not trigger a collapse of the roof section. All of which sounds like I didn't enjoy the set, but I really did. The little touches all over the set are delightful, the build (other than the final two tower sections) is fresh and not repetitive, and it's a hugely entertaining structure all around.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House