Emmet and Benny's ‘Build and Fix' Workshop!Emmet and Benny's ‘Build and Fix' Workshop!4.7554.
Small parts and a Small ball.
Give your youngster a stellar master-building experience with THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 70821 Emmet and Benny’s ‘Build and Fix’ Workshop! This LEGO 4+ safe learning set is specially designed to be fun and easy for preschoolers and youngsters, and features LEGO Benny's Spaceship with a minifigure cockpit, foldout boosters and removable space buggy, and Emmet's Escape Buggy, plus a special Starter Brick base that lets even first-time builders experience the pride of constructing buildings, vehicles and more, all on their own. The included simple guide to build and play will also help your young master builder understand the purpose of the building instructions and expand their imagination and confidence for the perfect start to LEGO brick building. This simple LEGO astronaut toy includes 2 minifigures, a buildable gas station and a tool trolley with lots of assorted tool elements for endless play possibilities.
- LEGO® 4+ toy building sets are specially designed to be fun and easy for youngsters and help to grow their confidence with simple building steps for the perfect start to LEGO brick building.
- Includes 2 THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ characters: Emmet and Benny minifigures.
- Benny's Spaceship features a minifigure cockpit, foldout boosters and a removable space buggy with minifigure cockpit.
- Emmet's Escape Buggy features a minifigure seat and flame exhaust element.
- Also includes a gas station and tool trolley with 9 tool elements.
- Accessory elements include Benny’s helmet and air tank.
- Emmet and Benny minifigures are new for January 2019.
- Recreate fun-packed scenes from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™.
- LEGO® 4+ creative toys introduce your child to a wide universe of their movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes.
- LEGO® 4+ building sets were previously branded as LEGO Juniors and are compatible with all LEGO construction toys for creative building.
- This building toy makes an ideal gift for preschoolers and youngsters.
- Benny’s Spaceship toy measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Emmet’s Escape Buggy toy car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Gas station measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 9 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A nice blast from the past!Octavian | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a surprising little set, largely because of the what you get for the money (you get two vehicles and minifigs, Emmet and Benny) and some neat tools to go with the shop. Benny's mini spaceship is cute and functional (back end opens up to allow a smaller rover to drive in and out) and the classic blue/grey and transparent yellow is a wonderful hat tip to the classic Lego space sets of yesteryear. Now, there are a few hits and misses with this set. Hits are, you get a lot of neat parts that can be re-purposed into bigger creations (if you are making a big space/mad max-style build) - and no stickers!! Seriously, Lego printed everything; very detailed and high quality, especially the decals on the car and the shop. The car adds another level of playability since both Emmet and Benny have their own rides. Misses: both the spaceship and car have consolidated pieces; meaning, it is one big module rather than smaller parts that fit together to build that section of the ship or the car. I get this is a cost/time-saving move, but part of the magic of building Lego is to see something grow to life as you keep adding more and more pieces on. That's just my own opinion though, so it may not be a "miss" per se for others. Also, the shop. I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for the set if the shop was more like a shop and not necessarily just a stand with a tool box. A little building would have been nice I guess, but it still gets by with what it is. Bottom line: get this set. It's not perfect, and it won't challenge you, but it's fun, and it's still good value for the money.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emmet and Benny's ‘Build and Fix' Workshop!
- in 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun buildSixpax2011 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a fun little build. Yes aimed at the younger crowd, and the main component of the ship is a single construction shortcut piece, but the "whooshability" of the vehicles is high. The big highlight is the lack of stickers! Pieces are printed! Hopefully this is a trend that will continue to the more complex sets as it a huge improvement over stickers.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Emmet and Benny's ‘Build and Fix' Workshop!
- in 10 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0It's nice to see another retro spaceship.It8ezbngrn | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe spaceship is a nod to the Legoland Space spaceships of the late 70's. Overall its a nice small set that has good playability for under $20. For me, I get some pieces that would work to build a copy of vintage spaceship.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emmet and Benny's ‘Build and Fix' Workshop!
- in 9 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Finally a Good Juniors Setidontknowbro | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfso one thing is for sure, i don't like juniors sets. when they first showed up i was in the demographic for them so i liked the bat cave set. but then i grew and felt indifferent on them. then i was looking at lego sets and saw how over priced they are. but this makes me like them its fun i play with my legos but this felt like fun unlike most of them. it had a build that felt fun (the spaceship) and nice side builds in my opinion too. so overall juniors may be good now?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emmet and Benny's ‘Build and Fix' Workshop!