Excite any LEGO® builder or fan with this 75254 Star Wars™ AT-ST Raider vehicle. This brick-built Star Wars construction toy features the same cannibalized look of the walker from the hit Star Wars TV series, The Mandalorian, including jointed posable legs, a turning turret that opens up to reveal a detailed interior with space to sit a minifigure, plus 2 firing shooters. The set also includes Star Wars characters The Mandalorian, Cara Dune and 2 Klatooinian Raider minifigures to really get the action going.
- Includes 4 LEGO® Star Wars™ characters: The Mandalorian, Cara Dune and 2 Klatooinian Raider minifigures.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ AT-ST vehicle features posable jointed legs, a wheel-activated turning turret, opening canopy with space for a minifigure inside a detailed cockpit, and specially decorated elements for a cannibalized look.
- Weapons include 3 blaster rifles and a blaster.
- Recreate amazing adventures from the hit Star Wars: TV series The Mandalorian.
- Makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or just a Star Wars™ gift for any occasion.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ AT-ST walker building toy measures over 9” (25cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 4 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great birthday gift from my girlfriend!Brickboi501st | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My girlfriend and I both loved the first season of The Mandolarian so much and we are also enjoying watching the LEGO Masters show together! My girlfriend knows I live LEGO when I was younger so she surprised me with this cool AT-ST raider sets from The Mandolarian show for my upcoming birthday! I was so excited when I unwrapped my present from her! It have me a wave of nestalga building the set. I wish that The Mandos armor had detail on his arms and a more detailed blaster rifle like the show. I’m thinking of adding a red Led light inside the cockpit and an white LED under The front cannons for a cool effect at night.Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55AT-ST™ Raider from The Mandalorian
- in 2 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0FunGra1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have had lots of fun messing around with it and shooting lego minifigures with the guns.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 32 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55AT-ST™ Raider from The Mandalorian
- in 4 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0'The Mandalorian' arrives in LEGO!TheRealDarwyn72 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's odd that this has just been released by LEGO as a new Star Wars saga set, as we don't yet (at time of writing) have Disney+ here in Europe. However, having seen the official trailers I think we can expect some more sets soon! This is a really good set to build, I really like these walker models and how the legs go together. There is alot of detail on this set, which is not obvious from the box. For example, in the main 'power' section, we have paint-rollers doubling up as power conduits, and 'Indian Jones' whips as power couplings on the legs - great! The colour scheme is much more interesting than the standard Imperial units, with lots of brown, red, cream, green and gun-metal pieces used, giving the model a life-like 'worn out' look. There are two launchers hidden under the main cabin, with neat 'fire' buttons on the back. The cockpit section is cleverly put together, so that the angled look of the AT-ST is retained. Great how the cabin section rotates with screw on the back, looks really menacing! The figures are fantastic - we have the new Mandalorian figure, with a nicely detailed torso, with battle-scared armour, belts with pouches and a bandaleer. I like the gun-metal colour of the helmet, and it has the holes to add extra visor pieces. Not sure about the 'gun' - it's simply too big! There is no 'face' for this figure - probably because it's not revealled in the TV-series? 'Cara Dune' is a cool-looking female figure with a skin-tone that looks new. She has quite a bit of armour detail on the torso with a belt and pouches. She has 'angry' and 'relaxed' expressions. The two 'baddies' - Klatooinian radiers - have distinct costumes on the torso, with lots of fabric and jewellery details that look good. Both are angry about something! Gripes? Only two. Firstly, stickers - there are alot, and people always complain, but they do make the model. Second is just annoying. The twin cannon on the left-hand side of the model just falls off when you touch it. It can be remided with other pieces of course. I will change it in due course. Overall, great fun to play with, good selection of new charactors, nice details and colours for your own models later. Now - can we have the twin-engine Mandalorian ship?Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55AT-ST™ Raider from The Mandalorian
- in 2 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0More to come?Koppola77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTo start, as of episode 2 we've yet to see the scene where this rebuilt walker takes place. Which makes it hard to really attach this set to the show as of yet. the build is fun, and great for play. my 7.9 year old is using it often enough to attack our Rogue One AT-ST. The minifigures look great but really wish there was a face for the mando. This being the first and only set and not wanting to spoil the show for us I understand why it's such a basic set. But now that the first episode has aired I'm really hoping for more sets to come with the same time and effort as other Star Wars titles. The title character's ship, his new Ugnaught friend, and a baby yoda (much like a baby groot) would be well worth the investment for Lego. ...and a green frog for the baby to play with.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55AT-ST™ Raider from The Mandalorian