The LEGO Group’s culture and values apply not only to present but also to future generations. We believe that only the best is good enough, which is why our aspiration is to leave a positive impact on children, the environment, and society.
- We aim to – eventually - reach every child in every country with our creative, fun, and engaging play experiences, by innovating and globalising the LEGO® System in Play.
- We want to make a global difference on product safety and quality in the toy industry through our active chairs in several toy safety committees.
- Through our newly formed partnership with UNICEF, we aim to strengthen child protection governance by implementing the Children’s Rights and Business Principles and to inspire others to do the same.
- Together with the World Wildlife Fund, we want to create the best solutions for reducing our own and our supply chain carbon emissions.
- We continue our search for sustainable alternatives to our current oil-based raw materials and to the packaging we use for our LEGO® play experiences.
- We aim to live up to the highest standards for business conduct with highest respect for international labour and human rights.
- Our employees are extremely important to us, and we have an ambition of becoming world-class in employee safety.
- With help from our dedicated employees, we aim to reach more children in our local communities with activities that benefit both the children and their families.
To find out more about responsibility at the LEGO Group read our Responsibility reports.