Item 1 of 2
Item 1 of 2
Average rating4.6out of 5 stars
- A 17 000 Ft érték feletti, nem egyedi rendeléseket 3–5 munkanapon belül juttatjuk célba ingyenesen, standard szállítással.
- Az expressz szállítást fizetéskor igényelheted.
- Ha egyedi elemeket is vásárolsz, azokat a többi terméktől külön szállítjuk, mert az előkészítésük és a feladásuk több időt vesz igénybe.
- A nem kicsomagolt termékek a kézbesítéstől számított 90 napon belül teljes pénzvisszatérítés ellenében visszaküldhetők.
100% Ajánlanám ezt a terméket
Általános értékelésAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
JátékélményAverage rating3.5out of 5 stars
Nehézségi szintAverage rating1out of 5 stars
Ár-érték arányAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Kérjük, vedd figyelembe, hogy ha szavazol egy vélemény hasznosságáról, akkor az IP-címedet egy megbízható szolgáltatópartnerünk begyűjti és eltárolja azt a kizárólagos célt garantálva, hogy egy-egy IP-címről csak egyetlen bejegyzés születhessen. A személyes adatok kezeléséről az Adatvédelmi szabályzatunkban tájékozódhatsz.
- in about 1 monthAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Room for improvementheli | 25-34Ajánlanám az ismerőseimnek.Neki lett vásárolva:: SelfAnyone collecting minifigures will look for some way to display them. There's various third party cases available, but the official one seems to be one of the nicer looking ones. I bought several of these at a discount. The retail price is slightly too high for me, especially for displaying inexpensive figures. The first thing I noticed when I looked at the packaging was that this product is not really manufactured by Lego. Instead it's made by some company called "Room" located in Copenhagen. So before putting your figures inside, you will first need to open one or both of the plastic doors. To my surprise these doors felt really flimsy and would not always open easily. I actually had to put some force on one of the doors before it would finally open. There is only a very small handle on each door so this is not easy! I can imagine kids being unable to get it open. Once you finally manage to open the doors you will notice that there's a 4x4 plate for every one. This is nice because it allows you to display regular figures (i.e. not from a collectible minifigure series) without needing an extra plate. However, the main purpose of these cases is to display collectible minifigures. It even has a little drawing on the package of several example figures, all from various collectible series. This is where you'll get in trouble if you want to use the little black plates that come with those figures. Each compartment has two ridges on the side to allow you to slide a plate in place. The best way to align all figures nicely would be to push the plate all the way back. This is also the best way to keep the figures in place. However, some figures have tails or other things which make this impossible. You also can't stack them on top of the 4x4 plate that comes with them because there isn't enough room. It would have been better if they made it so that every compartment had a Lego compatible surface without any of the ridges. That way you could just put your figure on the surface or put your own plate on top without being bothered by the ridges. Oh before you fill the case you should consider where you want to put it. The case has a couple of holes on the back so you can easily hang it on a wall, which is a nice touch. Putting the case on a flat surface is also an option, but it's not very stable (they fall over easily). About the Lego-like studs on the top: these allow you to stack several cases on top, but in practice you will not want to do this. The studs do not actually work like real Lego studs. By that I mean they do not click in place. If you stack two of these on top without putting the thing against a wall it will fall over real easily. All in all I think this is still a nice way to display your figures, but it's not perfect. And for the high price I would expect something of slightly higher quality. It is a good looking case, but it definitely has some design problems.JátékélményAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Ár-érték arányAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Építési élmény: Intermediate LEGO builderHasznos volt?35
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0An absolute must have for collectorsDJCBS | 25-34Ajánlanám az ismerőseimnek.I can't express enough how good it is to have these cases finally available at the LEGO store. For anyone who likes to collect minifigures (or is looking for a nice way to store LEGO Dimensions minifigures with the tags), these cases are by far the best solution. They do connect vertically and you can build shapes with them just like you would with a 1x8 brick. It takes 16 minifigures which is good for the normal collection of the Minifigures Series. However, special collections like the Disney one, have more minifigures in them so if they made these in a 1x10 format, it'd be even better. Still...if you want to display your minifigures and keep them away from dust...this is for you.Építési élmény: Expert LEGO builderHasznos volt?55
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good For Collectible Minifigures!MamaBear1 | 35-44Ajánlanám az ismerőseimnek.Although it is a little pricey, it still is a good item. It does have one drawback though. it doesn't have enough room for some Minifigures. I use mine for Collectible Minifigures.JátékélményAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Nehézségi szintAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Ár-érték arányAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hasznos volt?55
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect for showing off your minifig crowd!gordonmoore45 | 55-64Ajánlanám az ismerőseimnek.Neki lett vásárolva:: SelfThis is a sturdy, well-designed container for minifigs. It's stackable and comes in various colors so you can color-coordinate. I have 5 and really need more!JátékélményAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nehézségi szintAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Ár-érték arányAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Építési élmény: Intermediate LEGO builderHasznos volt?55