Kid Creative Director Talent Search Stand-outsWith over 100 submissions, we were truly blown away by the creativity and talent from kids all across the United States.
We’re thrilled to unveil our Top 4 finalists for the first-ever Kids Creative Studio Kid Creative Director talent search.
• Entrepreneur with a brother-sister cupcake business - Kupcake Kidz
• Enjoys reading, dancing, coding and designing wallpaper and clothing
• Loves all things K-Pop and Broadway; recently became a new dog mom
• Founder of international mental health organization, Solely Sunshine
• Author of mental health children’s book, “Do Not Worry, Little Donkey,” available at a major retail book store
• Loves to play drums, write and pursue food photography in her spare time
• Passionate about coding and technology; creates custom mini games and designs and prototypes apps
• Has been playing violin for six years in school and local youth orchestra
• Enjoys filming, editing and making videos
• Co-founder of Catching Joy, Inc. - a nonprofit promoting youth volunteerism and acts of kindness
• Reporter covering sports, art, entertainment, politics and social justice issues for Sports Illustrated Kids, Scholastic, Los Angeles Times and more
• Loves sports and plays catcher for his school and travel baseball teams