- Your icon can be anything from Jurassic WorldTM
franchise, including Jurassic Park and Jurassic World
- Your entry should be icon, not a scene
- Due to a previous Toys”R”Us activity with building instructions for the Jurassic World entry gate, entries featuring the gate for Jurassic Park or Jurassic World will not be allowed as these cannot be considered original ideas
- Entries with military themes will not be eligible for the contest
- Entries containing defamatory or degrading elements will not be eligible for the contest
- Entries should relate to Jurassic World/Jurassic Park and not consist of or contain copies of any other existing third party work or creation or infringements of any third party intellectual property right. This means all entries containing third party IPs, such as printed parts or Minifig accessories from Marvel and DC Super Heroes, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter etc. will not be eligible for the contest – this also includes The LEGO Movie
- Entries can be previously built, but cannot be submitted previously in any contest of any kind competing for a prize
- Each entry must have been made by the user submitting it, submitting entries you did not make yourself could result in your account being removed and all entries being disqualified
- Use of LEGO Digital Designer to create your entry is allowed, along with photo editing software or adding effects to your entry
- Entries must not contain LEGO elements which have been modified from their original form, including painted or cut elements
- Entrants must be at least 13 years of age at the time of entry
- Entries which are too dark or blurry will be removed from the contest. To ensure easy judging of your entry, we recommend taking pictures on a neutral background free from background clutter, with your model well framed
- The contest is not open to residents of Iran, North Korea, Myanmar/Burma, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Syria, any other U.S. sanctioned country and where prohibited or restricted by law
- As many of the prizes have yet to be released and will be released at different parts of the year, some of the prize shipments to the winners will come in batches
- Winners will be contacted on the email address associated with their LEGO ID account after June 18th 2017. Winners will be announced on LEGO Rebrick when all winners have returned the signed Winner’s Certification Documents. A winner who do not return their Winner’s Certification Document within one week (5 days) of receiving it will be disqualified, and a new winner will be selected
Please see all general contest terms and conditions here.
What is the timeframe for this contest?
The submission period for this contest ends June 1st at 10:00 a.m. EST. Please double check your time zone to make sure you know the exact time the contest ends.
When will the winners be announced?
Winners will be announced on June 29th, on this page.
What countries can participate?
The contest is international; therefore entrants from all countries and with any background are welcome to participate to win the prizes, except where prohibited by applicable laws.
The contest is not open to residents of Iran, North Korea, Myanmar/Burma, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Syria, any other U.S. sanctioned country and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Can a group submit one entry together?
Yes, but it is up to you determine how you distribute the prizes to your group, only the number of prizes outlined in the rules will be given, regardless of the size of the group.
How old do you have to be to participate?
You have to be 13 years or older to participate in the contest. Entrants younger than 13 cannot have their parent or friend submit an entry on their behalf. If you’re under 13 and would like to share your LEGO model, you can still do so on the LEGO Life app.
Why can a parent not submit an entry on behalf of a child?
LEGO Rebrick is a contest platform for teen adult members. This contest is designed for participants 13 years or older, and is not set up for younger entrants.
Do I have to have an account to take part?
Yes, you have to have an account on LEGO Rebrick to enter. Your LEGO Rebrick account tied to your LEGO ID or LEGO.com account information, so signing up is easy. Just click the sign in link at top of LEGO.com/Rebrick and fill in your LEGO ID username and password. You’ll then be able to set up a LEGO Rebrick profile linked with your LEGO ID. If you don’t have a LEGO ID, you can also create one by clicking “Sign in” and then “Sign up now”.
How do I enter a contest on LEGO Rebrick?
First, make sure you have a LEGO ID and the LEGO Rebrick account. Next, find the contest you wish to enter and click “submit entry”. Follow the directions on the submit entry page, and you should be good to go! Our moderation team will review it within 1-3 working days to make sure it fits all the contest rules. Once reviewed, you will receive a notification letting you know if it's been approved. If for some reason it is not approved, you will receive a notification letting you know why. Notifications can be viewed by clicking the bell icon at the top of any page.
Can I submit multiple entries?
Yes, please submit as many models as you wish!
I submitted my entry, but I can’t see it live on LEGO Rebrick. How do I know if it was accepted into the contest?
Every new entry must be moderated by the LEGO Rebrick staff before it is published. This can take 1-3 business days. If our moderation team finds no issues with your entry, it’ll be published. If there is an issue with your entry, you will receive a notification letting you know. Notifications are visible under the bell icon at the top of any page on LEGO Rebrick.
How do I know if my entry was submitted correctly?
If you receive a “Success!” pop-up notification after clicking “submit” on the entry submission page, your entry has successfully been submitted. Our moderation team will review it within 1-3 working days to make sure it fits all the contest rules. Always make sure you have read the contest rules and the Legal section before entering a contest on LEGO Rebrick, to ensure that your entry will be accepted.
If I submit my entry the day the contest closes, will it be moderated in time to be judged?
Yes, all entries into the contest will be moderated before the judging process starts. However, we recommend submitting your entry a few business days before the deadline, so that if for some reason your entry doesn’t fit the contest rules, it has time to be moderated and you have time to correct the issue with your entry. This will also avoid any technical errors you might have submitting your entry at the last minute.
I see an entry which doesn’t fit the rules/someone stole my work and has entered it into the contest! What do I do?
Please use the link on the entry to notify us of this and we will evaluate the entry and act on it as soon as we can.
I don’t own any LEGO parts, can I still enter?
You can enter using LEGO Digital Designer (LDD). The steps for entering via LDD can be found under VI. Entering Contests in our Legal section.
If I build my model in LDD, can I use parts which don’t exist in a particular color in real life?
Yes, you can use any part in LDD.
Can I use illegal building techniques?
Yes, those are allowed in contests on LEGO Rebrick and will not result in disqualification.
Oh no, my pictures are upside down! How do I fix this?
Unfortunately it is not possible to edit an entry on LEGO Rebrick, however the issue with images appearing upside down once submitted is a known bug. Entries will not be evaluated negatively in the judging process if the photos are upside down.
What is meant by an Icon?
In this contest, an icon is something which represents or symbolizes Jurassic World franchise, including Jurassic Park and Jurassic World, for you. Examples of possible icons could be dinosaur eggs, claw marks on stone, a a dinosaur footprint in mud, even the iconic jeep! Your entry should not be a scene however, such as a scene from the movie, or characters running from a dinosaur. Get creative with your entry!
What size model should I build?
There are no size retrictions on this contest, just make sure to follow the rules.
Can I include my favorite show (an IP) in my model?
Entries should relate to Jurassic World or Jurassic Park and not not contain copies of any other existing third party work or creation, or infringements of any third party intellectual property right. This includes the use of LEGO Minifigures and Minifigure parts (such as a torso, helmet, etc) from brands including LEGO Star Wars, The LEGO Movie, LEGO Harry Potter etc. Make sure any flesh toned Minifigure parts you use in your entry are from Jurassic World sets.
Can I use LEGO owned IPs in my model?
Use of LEGO IPs, such as LEGO NINJAGO, LEGO NEXO Knights, or LEGO Friends are not allowed in this contest. Please do not use parts specific to these themes, such as printed elements or LEGO Minifigures. You can however use basic bricks and pieces from these themes.
If I submit my entry on the deadline, will it be moderated in time for it to be judged with the others?
Yes, all entries will be moderated before the judging process begins. However, we recommend you submit your entry a few days in advance to avoid possible technical errors, and so that if your entry is disqualified, you have time to fix it before the deadline has passed.
Oh no, I missed the deadline for the contest! Can I still submit it?
Sorry, to keep it fair to other participants we cannot allow members to submit entries past a contest deadline. We appreciate that you worked hard on your entry, and you can still share it on the LEGO Life app. We are also running new contests all the time, and we hope you’re able to submit an entry into another contest later on.