Get young ninja fans role-playing exciting scenes from season 5 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series, with this Zane’s Titan Mech Battle (71738) Legacy set. Featuring posable legs and arms, a sword and spinning chainsaw in its hands, plus 2 spring-loaded shooters and a cockpit for ninja minifigures, kids will love this modern update of the original mech.
Hours of fun for passionate NINJAGO fans
This ninja toy features 4 minifigures: ninjas Zane and Jay Legacy plus 2 Ghost Warriors Ghoultar and Soul Archer, all armed with cool weapons including a bow and arrow and scythe to inspire endless NINJAGO battling fun. New for January 2021, Jay Legacy is a special golden collectible minifigure to celebrate 10 years of NINJAGO toys.
Top gifts for imaginative kids
NINJAGO building toys open up a world of exciting adventures for kids. Little ninjas can team up with their heroes to battle a cast of evil villains as they role-play with an amazing collection of cool toys including dragons, mechs and temples.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy Zane’s Titan Mech Battle (71738) is a modern update on a classic playset featuring a highly posable, chainsaw-wielding mech toy for kids to stage thrilling battles.
- Action-packed battle set includes 4 minifigures from season 5 of the NINJAGO® TV series: ninjas Jay Legacy and Zane, plus Ghost Warriors Ghoultar and Soul Archer, all armed with cool weapons.
- This awesome mech toy has posable arms and legs, a sword and chainsaw in its hands, and 2 spring-loaded shootersfor kids to create fast-moving stories.
- Includes a golden Jay Legacy collectible minifigure with a small stand to celebrate the 10th anniversary of NINJAGO® toys.
- Look out for more special collectible golden minifigures in other NINJAGO® sets: Tournament of Elements (71735), Boulder Blaster (71736) and X-1 Ninja Charger (71737).
- This 840-piece ninja playset provides a fun and rewarding build for ages 9 and up and makes a great birthday or holiday gift for kids who love LEGO® building and ninja action!
- Measuring over 10 in. (26 cm) tall, 3.5 in. (9 cm) long and 5.5 in. (15 cm) wide Zane’s Titan Mech looks great on display in a child’s bedroom between playtime battles.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® offers an amazing collection of cool playsets that put a smile on any kid's face and lets them learn positive life skills through exciting adventures with their ninja heroes.
- For more than six decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they pull apartconsistently, every time. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, so kids are in safe hands.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Lego Mech of all time? PossiblyEightOctora | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing a Legacy set, this is pretty different from the original, but I think that's a good thing in this instance. The bigger size allows for much more detail to be put onto the build, and allows for more pieces. With more pieces, it allows for plenty of joints including knees, wrists, foot, and arm joints, making it a very posable build, but also sturdy enough to stay in whatever position you set. It also allows different features that can be added, like having a buzz saw and being able to change the position of the blade. The minifigures are all really good, and it's nice to get Golden Jay in the set. Although one thing that can be an issue with the minifigures is that it feels like there could be more for the price. The value is really good on this set. It feels like a build that would be $70-$80, but to see it below that is great, although like I said, it could use more minifigures. Overall, this is a really good mech. It has plenty of sturdiness and posability, and it also allows for the build to have plenty of positions of display. I highly recommend it to anyone interest it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsWas this helpful?55Zane's Titan Mech Battle
- January 6th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0One of the best sets I’ve ownedHappyCraftyTuna | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNow for the biggest draw of this set, KNEES. They function great, very good design in them and they have a great amount of friction, so I don’t expect them to give up on me anytime soon. The rest of the articulation is good to, love that the shoulder pads can move up when lifting the arm. Now for the rest of the mech. It has a really nice angular design compared to previous mechs. Love the choice of color with the white, azure and sand blue as well. The skirt pieces being able to move on joints to hide the racket joints was a great idea as well. Now I do have two issues with the set. The spring loaded shooters feel too easy to shoot, with any slight graze firing them. My second complaint is the figure selection. I love the current figures but I would’ve loved an extra ninja, as the original did come with Jay. Aside from that, lovely set and would recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Zane's Titan Mech Battle
- January 3rd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good BuildAJ0937 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe build of this set is decent with excellent structure, it has plenty of possible positions due to an evenly distributed weight. The minifigures and playability of this set are its weakest points with limited play features and only 4 minifigures with one of those being the 'legacy Jay' which is more of a display figure. Overall this set is more suited for display due to its large size but is not so big as to be completely unsuitable for play.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Zane's Titan Mech Battle
- January 3rd, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Okay set76enc8cnx | 14-18Just an average set in my opinion. Price per part is good, above average, but the set lacks play features and really lacks minifigures, only 4. Pretty repetitive build. Ok set all in all but you're better off getting the season 11 lloyd mech.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Zane's Titan Mech Battle