Build this LEGO® version of the iconic Yellow Submarine from the famous 1968 film, and journey back to Pepperland with the Fab Four! The submarine features a removable top for easy play, a cockpit that accommodates the included John, Paul, George and Ringo minifigures, two rotating propellers, four periscopes, an adjustable rudder, plus assorted accessory elements that The Beatles have collected on their journey. The set also includes a Jeremy figure. An ideal gift for fans of LEGO® and The Beatles, it’s great for role-play or to create a colorful retro display.
- Includes 4 minifigures: John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, plus a Jeremy figure.
- Yellow Submarine features a removable top, cockpit that fits all four Beatles minifigures, four rotating periscopes, two rotating propellers and an adjustable rudder, plus a removable display stand.
- Also includes a minifigure display stand.
- Accessory elements include John's telescope, Paul's 1x2 ‘Love' tile, Ringo's round 2x2 ‘half a hole' tile, George's submarine motor and Jeremy's apple.
- Build an authentic replica of the Yellow Submarine in LEGO® bricks.
- Great for display or role-playing scenes from the iconic 1968 film.
- Includes a booklet about the LEGO® fan/designer and the Yellow Submarine.
- This set includes over 550 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 10+.
- Yellow submarine measures over 5” (13cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Submarine display stand measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 3”(10cm) deep.
- Minifigure display stand measures over 4” (12cm) wide, 1” (4cm) deep and under 1” (1.6cm) high.
- January 19th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0We all live in a Yellow Submarine...The ReviewI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe box is something simply charming and finely detailed, with trippy palm trees, portraits of the band and Blue Meanies in the distinctive psychedelic visual style of the 1968 animated movie enriching both the inside and outside walls. I am also delighted by how well studied the mix of yellow and bright light orange bricks, with numerous re-coloured parts (appearing in each color for the first time), are together with the decorated elements, which are printed (as one would expect from a premium product). The Beatles’ psychedelic movie of an undersea voyage may be an unusual subject for a LEGO set, but the model is remarkably well designed and fun to both build and play with, and the minifigures look great. In my humble opinion. I believe that this set will tap into a much broader audience than any other traditional LEGO themes, and getting more people to pick up a LEGO set for the first time is always a great thing. All you need is Love, but if you’re a Beatles fan, you’ll want this too.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yellow Submarine
- December 7th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It Has Been 10 Years Since My Last Lego SetEggtart |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set for myself during the Black Friday shopping event. The Yellow Submarine is the first Lego set I purchase since 2007, and it truly bring a lot of those old memories back to me. PROS: 1. Very creative, unique, and detail oriented. 2. A must-collect item for The Beatles & The Yellow Submarine fan 3. Lot's of extra brick in case you lose some. CONS: 1. Not a lot of PLAY AROUND features, it's mainly designed for people to look at its beauty. 2. It's kinda pricey to me, approx. 7 pieces / CAD Overall, It's a decent set to collect. (9.5/10)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yellow Submarine
- January 8th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice oneaCactus |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJust finished building this, first Lego set I have bought for many years though have bought a few minifigs recently, Quite easy to build but I was caught out by there being a few spare pieces. Early on in the build while part way through putting together the contents of bag1 I looked at the remaining bricks and thought I was short of one small part as the build up to that point had been symmetrical and I could only see one small red piece,Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yellow Submarine
- November 1st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another great Lego ideas setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love Lego ideas sets. Cannot get enough of them. I've read a few places that people think this is a little pricey. Hmmm maybe but.......... I think the extra money is reflected in licensing and money going to the designer. Good set fun build, looks great on the stand and will look great in the collection.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yellow Submarine