Winter Village MarketCreator 3-in-1
Bring home the holiday spirit with the Winter Village Market, continuing the popular LEGO® Winter Village Series. Turn the handle and take a ride on the rocking horse as the carousel spins! Visit the carnival booth. Fill up on holiday and fair favorites including a pie, pretzel and croissant at the baker’s stand, chicken and sausage at the grill stand or sweet treats at the candy shop. Celebrate a holiday season full of traditions and building with the Winter Village Market! Includes 9 minifigures with accessories: 3 females, 2 males and 4 children.
- Includes 9 minifigures with accessories: 3 females, 2 males and 4 children
- Features functioning carousel and operator’s booth with moving bucket challenge, baker’s stand, grill stand, candy stand, 2 streetlamps, 3 trees, a bench and 3 tables
- Accessories include cups, teddy bear, a cat, scarf, purse and lots of food elements
- Carousel horses feature new ornamental headwear design
- Turn the handle to make the carousel rotate
- Take a ride on the carousel
- Watch the carousel horses really rock!
- Fill up on holiday treats at the bakery, grill and candy stands!
- Carousel and operator’s booth measure 7" (19cm) high, 10" (25cm) wide and 6" (16cm) deep
- Booths measure over 3" (9cm) high, 3" (8cm) wide and 1" (4cm) deep
- Combine with 10229 Winter Village Cottage for an even bigger winter scene!
- January 2nd, 2014Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Wow...Already curious about next year's Winter setRS73 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI quickly read some reviews before submitting mine, and I noticed some negative reviews (e.g. not winter spirit/ street fair...) !! this set is a perfect addition to the winter village series without being redundant. (check my pictures) I regretted not buying the post office last year while still available from LEGO because it lacked snow on the roofs. (I will not do the same mistake again). Build experience: My 13 year old daughter built the Carousel, and my 9 year old took care of the Shacks. I just saw the finished product.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Winter Village Market
- December 14th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wonderful addition to winter villageI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe have several winter village items and this fits in perfectly. The colors DO match - I'm not sure what the negative reviews about the color are all about. The carousel is large, but so are all carousels in real life. The rest of the market outposts are smaller and seem appropriately sized. The carousel turns and is very fun to play with (according to my 10 year-old). I almost didn't purchase this set due to the negative reviews on here and elsewhere, but I'm so glad I decided to anyway. Another thing, this set was "challenging but not very challenging" according to my son. He had the whole thing done in about 5 hours with small breaks for snacks. :) He really likes the way the carousel turns and the horses go up and down. Whether you'd prefer it be called a "fair" instead of a "market" is irrelevant. Fact is, the set is a wonderful addition to the winter village and if you want a lovely addition to your winter village theme, I highly recommend it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Market
- October 17th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant and totally Christmassy.I would recommend this to a friend!I'm quite saddened when reading a lot of the reviews for this set, by the amount of people complaining that this set is not Christmassy. In Europe Christmas markets like this are a common sighting in the run up to Christmas. Little quaint stalls selling foods, game stands and little rides for children to go on. This is a brilliant representation of that, for once the set has some great functionality in the form of the merry go round (you could fork out a lot of money for the retired Grand Carousel) it is vibrant and fun, and the exclusive new horses look fantastic. The set doesn't need to have a main building to be sufficient, I see it more as a nice accompaniment to the village buildings.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Market
- August 11th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My favourite Winter set yet!Lainey |I would recommend this to a friend!I was going to refrain from buying a Winter set this year, until I saw this! So excited for this one! Unfortunately not everyone seems to be familiar with winter/Christmas customs in Scandinavia and Europe, which have started spreading in smaller form to the UK too. The German Christmas market in one of our Scottish cities is one of the highlights of the season for many. Don't forget Lego is a Danish company and it's placement in the world. It's really lovely and important that such customs are reflected in their products. This is for children and adults a like who find the Christmas markets like this, magical and enchanting. Something which I think this set captures very well and is beautifully reflected in all the gorgeous little details in this set. I personally like that this one is made up of smaller builds, each with their own different little details and I cannot wait to own it.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Market