White Dragon Horse Bike
FREE exclusive Creative Fun 12-in-1 set with purchases over $85 .*Learn more
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Let children role-play heroic missions to defeat the Bull Clones with this exciting LEGO® Monkie Kid™ White Dragon Horse Bike (80006) playset. There are loads of cool details to inspire hours of fun, including the LEGO toy motorcycle’s foldout flight-mode wings and stud shooters, the Bull Clones’ hideout’s prison, ‘fire’ gate and stud shooters, plus Monkie Kid’s Cloud Board. The 4 minifigures also have weapons to boost the battle role-play action.
Instructions PLUS offers a digital, interactive guide to building this collectible LEGO gift toy for kids. Available in the free LEGO Life app, it has zoom and rotate viewing tools to help even younger children build the models. Cool!
Rooted in China’s culture and values, LEGO Monkie Kid sets delightfully reimagine Monkey King tales from the classic Journey to the West novel, helping children to grow their creativity, bravery and resilience as they make up their own exciting adventures.
- Your young hero can play out unlimited adventures with this LEGO® Monkie Kid™ toy playset (80006), featuring Mei’s high-tech White Dragon Horse Bike, the Bull Clones’ hideout, plus Monkie Kid’s buildable Cloud Board.
- This collectible toy includes Monkie Kid, Mei, Bob and Snort minifigures with weapons and there are lots of cool functions to inspire battle role play, including the bike’s stud shooters and foldout flight-mode wings.
- To add to the action options, the Bull Clones’ hideout has a sentry post with 2 stud shooters, a ‘fire’ gate and a prison. Whether playing solo or sharing the fun with friends, kids will love this unique creative toy!
- This 259-piece, LEGO® toy motorcycle playset makes a cool birthday, surprise or holiday gift for kids aged 6+, offering a fun, challenging building experience and hours of exciting playtime.
- The LEGO® kids’ toy motorbike measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide – a nice size to carry in your bag or child’s backpack with the other builds and minifigures for play on the go.
- Power up kids’ imaginations with this battery-free toy building set, encouraging them to be inventive while pretending to be heroes and creating their own epic stories.
- Help even younger children build independently with Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO® Life app, which allows them to view a virtual version of the models while they build them. Awesome!
- LEGO® Monkie Kid™ educational toys, inspired by mythical tales from China of the Monkey King, help kids to develop their creativity, bravery and resilience as they build and play.
- Little builders will not need Monkie Kid powers to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, LEGO bricks have met the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and robust building.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure that all LEGO sets meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- May 22nd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pretty fun!yournutt | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPROS: -The bike looks great! I thought the Technic pieces at the side would look weird, but with the "wings" covering them it looks really cool -The figures are all great. The armored version of Mei is probably my favorite, but Monkie Kid is a close second. I also like the Bull Clones more than I thought I would! There's also an alternate hairpiece for Mei which is always a good inclusion -The hoverboard is probably my favorite part of the build, the colors are really nice and it just looks cool -This set feels like a really good sampling of the three aesthetics of this line. You get the really brightly colored hoverboard, the sleeker white horse, and the darker punk-looking base. If you like the line as whole, I think this really captures the whole feel of it CONS: -Lots of stickers! Obviously a lot of the detail comes from stickers, but it would've been nice for at least some of them to be printed pieces. Some of the stickers in my set were also printed slightly off-center, which isn't too noticeable unless you look closely -The road/fort build is fine for play, but I don't think it adds all that much. I would've prefered to get a small bike for the Bull Clones or something -My set was missing two pieces! -I think the price is a little high, but then again, you get two main characters and some bigger pieces Overall, I'm happy I got it!June 17, 2020Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! It’s very rare for a LEGO® set to be missing pieces. Usually you’ll find them stuck in the packaging, used in place of a similar piece, or hiding somewhere near your building area. If you’ve checked all over and the parts haven't appeared, don’t worry! It’s super easy to request replacements. Just go to LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV to get started.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45White Dragon Horse Bike
- May 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0White Dragon Horse BikeMarcus57 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReally great set, the bike build works so well and was a fun build, the side build for the bulls is a great inclusion and the bike for Monkie Kid is also greatPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 55 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55White Dragon Horse Bike
- June 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Better than I originally thoughtOmegaflowey73 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAt first I thought this was overpriced, and I still do think it's a little bit overpriced, but less so now that I have it in person. Here in Canada it's 45 dollars and should be around 40, but it's still a great set. the bull army base is pretty cool and unlike anything I have, though it sort of reminds me of the Nexo Knights Merlocks tower 2.0, which my friend has. The bike itself is also a lot bigger than I thought would be, and is my first speeder/bike build. Also, all four of the minifigures are completely amazing and pretty detailed as well. I would definitely recommend this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55White Dragon Horse Bike