Never before has a white LEGO® baseplate as large as this been available! Measuring over 10'' (25cm) square, this bright white building toy gives kids a spacious 32x32-stud LEGO landscape on which to build, play and display. Bigger, better, brighter, whiter! Inspire LEGO builders with a dazzling array of building possibilities – from frozen lakes to snowy mountains, sunny beaches to spaceships! Who says the base must be at the bottom? This quality baseplate has enough grip to hold building bricks at any angle, even upside down (great for kids’ superhero adventures!) but releases them with minimal effort. And when the building stops, the firm baseplate gives kids a collapse-free way to transport and display their cool creations. Open-ended toys that build lifelong skills LEGO Classic sets put self-expression and open-ended play into kids' hands. And as they build, create and imagine, their free-thinking and problem-solving skills keep on growing!Building Instructions
- This 32x32-stud baseplate gives LEGO® builders a solid white base for creative construction, an inspiring landscape for imaginative play and a sturdy platform for model display.
- Sturdy, durable and in wonderful white, this more than 10'' (25cm) square grid has 1,024 perfectly aligned studs to provide LEGO® builders with a flawless grip on all LEGO building products.
- A white base takes kids to a world of possibilities where anything can happen! Made to grip bricks at any angle (even upside down!) yet be removed with ease, it grips firmly enough for model transport and display.
- Give this versatile baseplate to any LEGO® builder and watch the creative construction take shape! A great Christmas holiday or birthday gift for boys and girls aged 4 and over, from novices to veteran builders.
- This white LEGO® baseplate measures over 10'' (25cm) square. Big enough for building projects and impressive displays (minifigure lineup, anyone?). Perfectly compatible with all LEGO building sets.
- You don’t need batteries to power up the baseplate and switch kids on to creative construction. Just hand it to a LEGO® fan and the fun starts flowing immediately!
- No instructions and no setting up needed. The base simply enables endless imaginative play, from the moment it is removed from the box.
- LEGO® Classic sets explode with ideas and inspiration. The exciting mix of bricks and pieces generate non-stop, open-ended play. Boosting kids' creative-thinking skills has never beenso instinctive and fun!
- LEGO® sets meet the highest industry standards. They’re consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- At The LEGO Group, we test LEGO® Classic bricks and pieces to the max to ensure that every one of our toy playsets meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
- January 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0At last, snow!Gumbycat1 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEvery year I put out my Winter Village collection for the Festive Season (now 10 sets) and every year I wish Lego would bring out white baseplates. But no, it's always been green up to now. At last my winter village will look like its buried in snow. Is it too much to hope that Lego will also bring back the original green baseplates instead of the light colouring they currently provide, which does not look like grass?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55White Baseplate
- January 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good Color BaseplateMisterHairySkunk | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!The white baseplate is great for holiday/Christmas sets so it looks like snow on the ground. Glad Lego finally decided to make white baseplates. Highly recommended.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55White Baseplate
- January 21st, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0It goodWuckleInk | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonIt a good base plate to do stop motion, its size is great it is easy to put awayPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45White Baseplate
- December 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A New Kind of Baseplate FunBrickBuilder423 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI haven't ever gotten a basepalte other than the 48x48 stud light bluish gray baseplate (https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/gray-baseplate-10701?p=10701&utm_campaign=bazaarvoice&utm_content=Default&utm_medium=Default&utm_source=Profiles), but I got this for the Pleistocene (Ice Age) exhibits in my LEGO Jurassic World. I bought a LEGO mammoth on Bricklink, and this will be great for my room. It will look much better than white piece on top of a gray baseplate. Some people don't like how flimsy these are, and it's very true. But as I mentioned in my review of the gray baseplate, a piece this size on Pick a Brick or Bricklink would be very expensive. Yes, I prefer them thicker and having anti-studs on the bottom, but it is a nice trade-off, and I likely wouldn't get them if they were thick. They'd just be too expensive. Lastly, the color. I am glad that they have different colors of baseplates, but I wish that they were 48x48 studs like the gray one, instead of 32x32 studs. It would allow even more creative building. Nevertheless, this is an amazing piece. (Don't worry about the high part-to-price ratio. It's fine.)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55White Baseplate