- What Am I?
What Am I?What Am I?4.6429514.
Play LEGO® Iconic What Am I? and ask yes/no questions to guess your opponent's minifigure or small build—there are 16 buildable and removable minifigures included with the game, or you can use your own to add to the fun! The game also comes with building instructions and rules for playing, and the handy packaging can be used to store the game between uses.
- Features 2 game boards and 16 assorted buildable and removable minifigures to play with.
- Ask your opponent a series of yes/no questions to try and guess their minifigure or small build.
- The game can also be played with small LEGO® builds.
- The packaging can be used to store the game between uses.
- Makes a great gift for fans of LEGO® play sets.
- This item offers an age-appropriate play experience for ages 6 and over.
- Each game board has spaces for 8 minifigures and measures over4” (12cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 1 yearAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0good pieces & surprisingly funkspar | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo I bought this mainly for the pieces and all the figures, but that said we did assemble everything and to my surprise we (two adults) played the game several times one evening. We implemented a few rules to make it a bit more challenging because you quickly learn choosing an object instead of a mini-figure can be a serious disadvantage if someone asks: is it a mini-figure? [For Lego's feedback, the objects (esp. the penguin) are fun, but this would be a lot better with all mini-figures.] In any event, we couldn't ask a question that had already been asked and tried to find some less obvious questions to make it more challenging (i.e. does your character/object prefer the cold?) We've discussed pulling the objects and replacing with different mini-figures that have some of the same color pants so they blend well. Eventually we will use for parts, but we are happy with the purchase and would recommend (esp. if you actually have kids).Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45What Am I?
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0So great!Kimki | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI ordered this three times. It is so great for birthday present! My son and daughter love this.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsWas this helpful?55What Am I?
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun and adaptable!MumbleBear | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSome great things about this game are you can switch up the accessories and/or make your own new characters/objects. These changes can make the game more interesting in addition to making it either easier or more difficult to play. Now my game has the options of a bunch of accessories that I already had two each of, and a couple new characters I created - a pirate chicken and a one-eyed monster.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55What Am I?
- in about 1 yearAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0ITEM 40161 REVIEWALegoUser | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfQUITE GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY. I HAD TO REBUILD IT BECAUSE I PUT THE WHITE PIECES IN THE WRONG PLACE. NICE VARIETY OF PIECES PUTTING THE MINI-FIGURES INTO THE SET DROVE ME NUTS BECAUSE I HAD TROUBLE SEATING THE FIGURES. There is much admirable about the set but putting the figures in and keeping them there was a bit of a challenge. Lovely mini-figures. We will likely dismantle the game and use the pieces in building something elsePlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35What Am I?