Fans of virtual reality and video games will love the amazing LEGO® Hidden Side universe, where physical and digital worlds merge in an incredible, single or multiplayer augmented reality (AR) experience. This Welcome to The Hidden Side (70427) ghost-hunting toy combines the open creative play of LEGO building toys with an app – so interaction with the model triggers events in the digital world. Digitally interactive building toy for kids This Welcome to the Hidden Side model reveals a ghostly world when viewed through a smart device equipped with the free LEGO AR app. Kids then get to hunt ghosts, battle the boss ghost Lady E and explore and solve mysteries, either alone or online with friends. And with 4 minifigures, there’s also room for imaginative role-play fun! Welcome to the Hidden Side The LEGO Hidden Side universe is set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings. The augmented reality play experience is constantly enhanced through new content, ghosts and special events.
- This LEGO® Hidden Side building toy combines the open creative play of LEGO building playsets with an app for an amazing single or multiplayer augmented reality (AR) play experience. Ideal for kids aged 7 and up.
- What’s in the box? A digitally interactive LEGO® Hidden Side haunted-tree model with fun features and functions, plus ghost-hunter Jack and possessed Axel Chops, Scrimper and Waylon minifigures.
- This haunted-tree model reveals an amazing digital world when viewed through a smart device equipped with the LEGO® Hidden Side AR app. Kids then get to hunt ghosts, solve mysteries and battle the boss ghost Lady E.
- Looking for a birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 7 and up? This LEGO® Hidden Side playset is a great gift idea for LEGO building fans and for kids who love virtual reality and digital games.
- When built, this LEGO® Welcome to The Hidden Side (70427) model measures over 6" (17cm) high, 8" (22cm) wide and 5" (13cm) deep.
- Battery-free building toy. The Hidden Side AR app is compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Please check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask parents' permission before going online.
- It's easy to get started with this LEGO® Hidden Side augmented reality, app-driven building kit. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions in the box and online – so simply open the brick bags and let the fun begin!
- The LEGO® Hidden Side universe is set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings. The augmented reality play experience is constantly enhanced through new content, ghosts and events.
- LEGO® Hidden Side toy construction sets meet the highest industry standards and quality criteria to ensure that all LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At the LEGO group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze our building bricks and pieces to make sure every playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
86% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- March 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hunters are outnumbered!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI built this set before I saw the Hidden Side animated series, I invite the fans to watch them. It will give you all the details, the storyline is quite good. No wonder Lady E was a fierce opponent on the app.! Here is my original comment that I forgot to publish two months ago : On the playability side, this set #70428 has fewer pieces that you can move by interaction than the Graveyard Mystery (#70420) of Hidden Side: you have the tree's claws and you have the spiders and the bat coming out of the tree's mouth. I think that what makes up for that are the three ghosts chasing Jack! For once, the ghosts have a chance to win! The hunters are outnumbered; this is not the case in all sets! What is striking during the construction is the colors of the pieces reflect the night. Pale blue and black dominate, even Jack's face is blue. The shape of the tree is completely different from that of the Hidden Side Graveyard Mystery set, so the building experience is different. Although I am color blind, I find that a ghost's red face is less visible than a yellow ghost's face. I don't know if these features would have been more visible using more white, as with the eyes.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Welcome to the Hidden Side
- March 15th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great look but flimsy build overallPurchased for: SelfI love the look of this, but it was prone to come apart in places during building. If you want this set for the interactive app experience, then it's great! It does not have a lot of physical play value though... it would be best set in one place for display or app play.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Welcome to the Hidden Side
- May 1st, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery simple and not as many interactive components as other Hidden Side sets. This set in the app is good and the boss ghost is very challenging.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Welcome to the Hidden Side
- March 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set and value!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor a small set, it had some great little details. It didn’t take long to put together and it was a fun little build.Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Welcome to the Hidden Side
Shop more like this: