- THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™
- Welcome to Apocalypseburg!
Welcome to Apocalypseburg!
Action-packed building toyFans of THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ will love constructing this huge Apocalyspeburg model and creating their own funpacked adventures.
Advanced building set for creative playThis highly detailed 3,178-piece building set is sure to inspire master builders to build, display and role-play.
THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ Welcome to Apocalypseburg!
Scribble Cop's office has a chair-kicking function.
The Coffee Unchained café has a buildable coffee machine.
Minifigures can work out in a gym shaped like a train carriage.
Minifigures can keep watch for alien invaders on lookout platforms.
The truck-shaped spa has a buildable hot tub and shower.
Includes a rack for Chainsaw Dave's surfboards.
Includes 12 new minifiguresEmmet, Lucy, BATMAN, HARLEY QUINN, GREEN LANTERN, ’Where are my pants?’ Guy, Larry the Barista, Chainsaw Dave, Mo-Hawk and more.
- July 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Busy BurgRichK323 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis model is detailed on so many levels it’s hard to put into words. Every where you look there’s something going on and then there’s still the inside! As you can see Apocalypseburg has become the go to place for all the Lego minifigs. Bravo Lego, another great model!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Welcome to Apocalypseburg!
- February 16th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AWESOME!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThe 360 degree play experience is great. No unused walls or corners just lots of fun all around (pun intended) . . . . also we found Metal-Beard's cousin hiding in the extra pieces and he thought this was an EGGsalant build as well . . . .February 18, 2019Keith, Customer ServiceWow, what a creative use of extra pieces! I appreciate the egg puns too: here at The LEGO Group, we're always up for a good yolk!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Welcome to Apocalypseburg!
- February 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Everything is definitely awsomeDaza |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a pretty much wow factor of sets . I was very very reluctant to pay the price for this so waited till I saw a few reviews before purchasing ( though I knew I would buy it anyway ) So not disappointed as the scale is pretty awesome , and unlike modulars or other sets like Star Wars this has a futuristic vibe / mad max so anything goes , from rat burger bars , to tattoo parlours , to jacuzzi cars .... I truthfully think this set is worth the money and the overall look is just impressive .I tend to build things there and then but tried though it pained me to make this build last a few days which made me appreciate it more . Play wise if your a kid loads to play with , looks wise as a display piece amazing . This would be ana great item like ninjago city if you can add onto it , but still as a stand alone piece perfect . Avearage build as instructions always spot on , interesting use of new pieces and shapes . And batman just takes the biscuit costume wise . I would recommend this to anyone who can save to buy this , ok i sold older sets to get this but was worth it....Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Welcome to Apocalypseburg!
- February 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Must buy set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI remember seeing this set online a few days back and I instantly said to myself "I need this asap", as I am a huge fan of apocalyptic themed stuff, and a huge fan of the Lego movie, so this was a must buy to me. The next day I drove down to the nearest Lego store to me and snatched it up. This set took me about 3/4 days to finish, but that is because I worked on it off and on. The fun thing that I loved about this set, is that half the time you think you know what you are building such as a car, but then the car turns into a hot tub, or you are building a shipping container that turns into a hair salon, stuff like that. Not to mention all the amazing Lego Minifigures that came with it, all of which I loved so much. There wasn't anything at all that I disliked about this set, it's just such a great fun build. The Statue of Liberty, as well as the little buildings for this set look fantastic. I would definitely recommend this set to anyone. Last but not least I would like to mention the price, now to some the price may seem a bit steep, but trust me you won't regret buying this set at all, as you get so many cool Minifigures and some awesome buildings/structures. Overall I would honestly rate this set a 10/10, good job to the people up at Lego for creating such a wonderful set.Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Welcome to Apocalypseburg!