Item 1 of 7
Item 1 of 7
Volcano Starter SetCity
Explore the deep sea with this Ocean Diver gift with select LEGO® purchase over $40, 10/1-10/24*.Learn more
Small parts and a Small ball.
Small parts and a Small ball.
Join the adventure in exploring the LEGO® City Volcano, featuring an eruption function, ATV with walkie-talkie, metal detector, camera, chain and a boulder that opens with a crystal element inside. Includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: a volcano adventurer, female volcano worker, male volcano worker and a female volcano scientist.
- Features a volcano with an eruption function and a boulder with a crystal element inside.
- Includes an ATV with a walkie-talkie and a chain for dragging boulders.
- Wrap the chain around the boulder to drag it away for study.
- Use the pickaxe to open the boulder and get the hidden crystal element out.
- Accessory elements include a camera, pickaxe and a metal detector.
- Headgear accessory elements include 2 hard hats and a baseball cap.
- Volcano measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- ATV measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- March 28th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun little city expansionI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this on a bit of a whim. I was going into the store for a Star Wars Microfighter, and couldn't resist this little set instead. The working mini volcano is a great piece that provides some fun at desk my during the long workday. I like the metal detector piece as well, as I've never had that in a set before. The "rock" is also a unique piece to my collection, as I am more familiar with the mining rocks from the early 2ks/late 90s. The ATV is actually quite cleverly built, and I enjoyed the realization that the back end is slightly raised in comparison to the rest of the front. The mini-chain is a fun feature as well. This is a great set for play, or as office decor.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Volcano Starter Set
- August 18th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Volcano Starter Set Analysis!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfConsidering this set is only $9.99, I feel like this set has a lot to offer. You get four different figures, a mini-volcano that surprisingly works very well, a "breakable" lava rock, and an ATV. The only con in this set is there in no tool included to actually "break" open the Lava rock. I feel like the price point would rise if there was a tool to break open the lava rock, but it still would've been nice if one were included. Overall, another great product from LEGO!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Volcano Starter Set
- November 25th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Awesome minifigs, but what's with the volcano?Gowsk |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set has an unusual choice of environmental add-on, but the Lego City Starter Sets are all great value for the money and this set is no exception. You get four minifigures - male and female volcano explorers in environmental protection suits, a female scientist and a male explorer. The minifigs have excellent detail, with radios, toolbelts and safety harnesses - the protective suits are outstanding, with oxygen tanks and respirator masks, and would fit in well in any fire emergency situation or even with the Space theme. The vehicles in the Volcano Explorers line all have a beefier build than most Lego vehicles, and this extends all the way down to the ATV, which uses a 2x6 block as the chassis. It's a great look. The ATV also has a short tow chain and a radio. The volcano is a letdown and seems like a strange choice as an addition. The lever used to make it "explode" is a classic function, but it needs to sit one plate higher, as it touches the ground before it fully rotates. The volcano itself is not a very attractive build either, and I'd be hard pressed to integrate it into an existing setup or reuse the few bricks that it is made of. I'm not sure what would have been a better option - perhaps a rocky "ramp" for the ATV over a river of lava, or a freestanding drill for boring holes in the rock - but it seems kind of slapped together. I also don't really know what to make of the lava rocks with the crystals inside that seem to be a major part of this theme, but ten-year-old me says that glowy orange stuff is awesome, so we'll go with that. Overall, I'd say that in spite of the volcano, this set is still great value and has some very nice minifigs that could be used for a variety of purposes.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Volcano Starter Set
- August 19th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Volcano starter set is worth moneySanman |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe volcano Starter Set is one of the better-looking start set for City and volcano set got it from my collection and I'm very happy with it and it's worth the money and the a design cool .Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Volcano Starter Set
Shop more like this: