Take part in big discoveries with the massive Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopter, featuring 2 sets of spinning rotors, an opening rear hatch and lowering crane, plus a volcano with eruption function, mobile lab that opens at the front, mobile boulder cracker, lifter, dumper and 4 boulders that open to reveal a crystal element inside. Includes 8 minifigures.
- Includes 8 minifigures: a female volcano explorer, female scientist, female volcano worker, 2 volcano adventurers, male volcano worker, pilot and a scientist with heatsuit.
- Features a Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopter, volcano with eruption function, mobile lab, dumper, mobile boulder cracker and a lifter.
- Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopter features a lowering crane, rear opening hatch, dual spinning rotors and space for a box and tools in the back.
- Volcano features an eruption function activated by a lever.
- Mobile lab features rolling wheels and a front-opening panel.
- Mobile boulder cracker includes a box to hold a crystal element.
- Lifter features moving wheels and moving arms that can hold a boulder or box.
- Dumper features rolling wheels and space in the back to carry items.
- Use the helicopter crane to carry and lower the mobile lab and other equipment.
- Push the lever on the volcano to make it erupt and release the lava boulders.
- Set a boulder in the mobile cracker and open it to find the crystal element inside.
- Accessory elements include 4 boulders with crystal element inside, a camera, walkie-talkie, shovel, pickaxe, jackhammer, metal detector and a box.
- Headgear accessory elements include 4 hard hats, hard hat with headphones, adventurer's hat, pilot's helmet and a heatsuit helmet.
- Heavy-lift Helicopter measures over 6” (17cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide.
- Volcano measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Mobile lab measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Mobile boulder cracker measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Lifter measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Dumper measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- December 21st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AN AWSOME LEGO SET!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think that this set is awesome! When it came the box looked gigantic! It took 2 days for me to complete it! It is quite hard to build - especially the helicopter. I find it hard to play with it because there are so many features . the only snag is that when you take the cab off the blue technic piece pops out of is place and you have to pop it back in again. the volcano is flat on the back and there are big holes in the back you can pop the rocks out of the volcano which is a awesome feature. Other from that this is a awesome set :)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?55Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopter
- May 20th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHad great fun building this and the exploration base together (this is my set, the base is for my kid). The helicopter itself is superb, great details and well thought out. The cargo modules fit in easily and are secure in 'flight' and putting the crew into the cockpit is a doddle. As it has been said before, it's heavy! Probably not ideal for younger children to play with. Both modules are really good, they're really solid and the little details feel right for the kind of rugged kit you would need on a volcano. The support vehicles are great too, again good detail despite their size and work perfectly to move those boulders. My only criticism, and this is across the volcano explorer sets, is a lack of diversity in the minifigure's heads; I have 3 identical scientists so will be changing these up for less repetition.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopter
- November 8th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Large build - Fun to assembleLorelai |I would recommend this to a friend!Its a great set to make and match up with he rest of the series. It is sturdy once constructed and has a number of functions and quirky features and ideas all hidden inside. The build was fun, if just a little quick for the price. The mountain comes in a few large pieces, so eliminates the need (want ) to build up the mountain. I features a jumping piece and all together is a lot of fun. If you have collected and completed the rest of the series as I have you will find yourself sitting with a LOT of the lava rocks, but its a ll good fun, so maybe I can find a new or other use for half of them.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopter
- January 17th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0it was good but some of the parts hurt my hand aliI would recommend this to a friend!i like this set and its pieces it got alot of em also i would recommand a parent to play with the kids because the set was a little heavyPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 7 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopter