Help Zane escape with the Forward Time Blade under attack from Commander Raggmunk and Slackjaw’s Vermillion Invader. The Invader has two minifigure cockpits, a rubber track and a spring-loaded dual egg catapult to knock down the included barrier—and any minifigure trying to hide behind it. Commander Raggmunk and Slackjaw are armed with Vermillion swords and an axe and Zane has a katana to add to the role-play battle action. Includes three minifigures.
- Build the Vermillion Invader vehicle with a spring-loaded dual egg catapult, translucent-red LEGO snake elements, and rubber track
- Includes Zane, Commander Raggmunk, and Slackjaw minfigures, plus a vermillion sword, vermillion axe, and Zane’s katana
- Vermillion Invader measures over 5” high, 8” long and 7” wide. Barrier measures over 1” high, 1” wide and 2” deep
- LEGO NINJAGO building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Featured in the hit TV series LEGO NINJAGO: Masters of Spinjitzu.
- 313 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- January 3rd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nifty build, great figures.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like the new well designed metallic protagnist armor. There are only a few basic armor pieces, helmets, bodies, and two faced heads that are recombined to make many different bad guys. Unfortunately they all look the same to me, so no one stands out as being special. I like the new Zane body/gi print in this set. I don't like that he always seems to come with sword holsters and never anything to hold his signature shuriken. It seems the TV series is well behind toy production, so I have no idea what is going on, but I'm having fun thinking about what might be happening. The tank in this set seem to be a bigger version on the tank in 70622 Desert Lightning, and I like to think it starts small and grows. The stickers in this set didn't seem to add much, so I didn't even put them on. Please, more printed parts and fewer stickers.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 42 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Vermillion Invader
- January 11th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another Inovative Ninjago Set1kol9086 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIn the past few years, collecting and displaying (and playing with as well!) Ninjago sets has become a personal favorite of mine. Ninjago sets have seemed to push boundaries of what can be done with Lego, what can be percieved of Legos, and what the stories of Legos can be. There are several sets in the past that I have collected and adored, such as the Raid Zepplin, Lighthouse Siege, Ronin R.E.X., to name a few. This set is a worthy addition to the Lego Ninjago Line, and will make a great gift or set for any Ninjago fan. PROS One obvious pro that I would like to point out is the balance of power in the set. Too often, Lego loves to give fans a set with a small bad-guy vehicle just to give a little fight to the Heroes, who are given the size and tactical advantage. Here, however, the odds have been turned, and make any challenge that Zane must overcome be that much greater. The set gives Zane a small piece of cover, but even with tha,t he is a sitting duck that must escape the invader. A second pro that I would like to point out are the minifigures themselves. Zane has a wonderful new body print and leg print, and looks almost very ranger-esque. While the addition of his tactical visor removed is sad to see go, giving Zane simple eyes is the best way for fans to adjust to the new Robot look. The two Vermillion figures are also stupendous, both looking ghoulish without armor and meanincing with. The new pieces they introduced for their helemts and swords make them look like the Serpentine, but more deadly and more powerful than ever before. While at the time of this review the show is not out, the figures themeslves look particularlly great, and will make any child happy. The third pro I must point out is the play features of the set. The set has two catapult launchers, allowing the child to expand their play area and launch 'cocoon' pieces at their enemies. However, these cocoons give the child a range of possibilties, allowing them to launch the entire cocoon, take off the top iece and just launch studs, or loosen the pods to explode upon impact. The feature is a wonderful thing. CONS In this review, there is only one con that I will mention. Though the power balance is in favor of the vermillion, including a small speeder bike or crawler for Zane, even if not in the show, would be decent. As is, the set is fine, but at times it can be seen to lack the amount of play value as, say, Destiny's Shadow. CONCLUSION I recommend this set highly to anyone who is looking to buy Ninjago sets. The set is creative and looks deadly, with a unique build many sets from other lines do not feature. The set is striking and powerful in the lines and shapes, but for kids it is also a fun and imaginitive play set. I recommend this set fully.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Vermillion Invader
- December 27th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThis set is one of the Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjetzu Season 7 sets. I love this set! Here is everything in the set. Mini figures: Zane: 9/10 The printing of him is out of this world. The mask is silver and white. Kudos to the great face print. Slackjaw: 8/10 I like the new double molded helmet and weapon. I just wish he had armour. Commander Raggmunk: 10/10 Again, the helmet and new double molded piece on his weapon look great. I’m happy with the armour. Landscape build Overall: 7/10 I like the little details on the build. I think it provides a nice place to hide for Zane and a nice target for the Vermillion to shoot at. Though, when it’s shot at, it falls over annoyingly. 3 little snakes: 9/10 Great to get! Invader Overall: 9/10 The best part is the triangular shape. The tread works nicely and does not irritate me at all. There are lots of stickers in it but luckily they can be left out without really effecting the look. The snake details are nice. I like the metallic copper. The egg shooting feature is perfect and there are multiple ways to use it. The worst part is that some technic can be seen. Overall (the whole set): 97% Put together, this set is the best Ninjago set I have gotten in a while. I totally recommend it.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Vermillion Invader
- January 9th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Vermillion InvaderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set, great mini-figures, great builad and overall just fantastic.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Vermillion Invader