Recreate the historic, architectural magnificence of Venice, with this realistic LEGO® brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection offers models suitable for display in the home and office, and has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of each structure, with true-to-life color depiction. This set features the Rialto Bridge, St. Mark's Basilica, St. Mark's Campanile, St. Theodore and the Winged Lion of St. Mark, and the Bridge of Sighs, and is finished with a decorative “Venice” nameplate.
- Build a detailed model of the Venetian skyline!
- Includes the Rialto Bridge, St. Marks Basilica, St. Mark's Campanile, St. Theodore and the Winged Lion of St. Mark, and the Bridge of Sighs
- Includes collectible booklet containing information about the design, architecture and history of the building
- LEGO Architecture building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The skyline is over 5” high, 9” wide and 1” deep
- 212 pieces – For boys and girls over 12 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 17th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Recognizable Instantly as VeniceBikinMike | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSeveral years ago our entire family met in Venice for a holiday. This kit brought back some great memories. I posted the build to my Facebook page, and friends recognized it immediately as Venice. The only quibble I would have is the Bridge of Sighs as it is actually a bridge between two second floors (or named "first floors" if you are from Europe). It looks more like a regular canal-level bridge in this representation. The colors were appropriate and based on the cost of other lego sets, this was a good value, especially with the detailed booklet. With a couple of other cities available now, this could be a nice series. You should probably get in on the beginning.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Venice
- December 23rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Christmas Present 2016GimmfromGuam | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI haven't put together Lego together in a very long time. So while shopping for a set for my son I came across this one for me. While assembling this one it brought back memories when I was a little boy. I will be ordering my next one very soon.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Venice
- April 1st, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun buildHavardT | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun and easy build but with astonishing detailing.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Venice
- April 17th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Our first skyline Lego build...memorybookmom | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Being fortunate enough to travel, my husband and I have spent time in Venice and when I saw this set, I knew I wanted to get it for him. It has great detail for such a small set and we were both pleased as to how easily it was for him to build (it has been a LONG time since he had built Lego pirate ships and castles with our son, who is now 33!). It makes us both smile when we walk by it and brings back many fun memories of our visit to Venezia!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Venice