Your little adventurer can role-play as Owen Grady flying to rescue Sinjin Prescott with this LEGO® Jurassic World Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission (75942) dinosaur toy playset. Ideal for preschoolers, the easy-to-build toy plane features a minifigure cockpit and chain to lift up Sinjin.
This dinosaur toy kit also has a posable Velociraptor and Delta baby raptor figure, treetop observation outpost with a dinosaur nest, and an off-roader vehicle, plus fun accessories to inspire creative play. The included simple guide to build and play will help any youngster grow their confidence as they learn to build with LEGO bricks.
Perfect for preschoolers
LEGO 4+ building toys make great gifts for preschool kids to introduce them to a wide universe of their movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes. They are specially designed with Starter Brick bases so even first-time builders can experience the pride of constructing buildings, vehicles and more, all on theirown.
- With a cool biplane toy, raptors, off-roader vehicle and more, this Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission (75942) playset is a fun way for preschool adventurers to learn to build and role-play LEGO® Jurassic World action.
- The biplane has a Starter Brick chassis to make building easier and a chain element for rescue missions, and youngsters can role-play exciting stories with 2 Jurassic World minifigures – Owen Grady and Sinjin Prescott.
- Includes a posable Velociraptor, a treetop observation outpost, a dinosaur nest for Delta the baby Velociraptor toy figure, plus accessory elements such as a treasure map, dinosaur egg and 2 diamonds for creative play.
- Great for solo or social play and to combine with other LEGO® playsets, this 101-piece starter set makes a top Christmas or birthday present, holiday gift or special surprise for kids aged 4 and up.
- The biplane toy measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide, so it easily fits into a bag with the other builds, raptors and LEGO® Jurassic World characters to keep kids entertained on their travels.
- No batteries required! This awesome building toy for preschool kids is powered by children’s imaginations, so they can develop their creative skills while making up unlimited stories and having lots of fun.
- Thinking of buying this Jurassic World dinosaur building set for a kid new to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions, so even beginners can open the box and get started right away.
- LEGO® 4+ building sets introduce younger kids to a wide universe of their movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes, and help them to understand the purpose of building steps while boosting their confidence.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, plus our own quality criteria, which ensures that little fingers can connect and pull them apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are stringently tested so you can be sure that this dinosaur building toy for kids meets the highest global safety and quality standards – it might even be dinosaur-proof!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Your Own AdventuresI would recommend this to a friend!My grandson could not get enough of his new Jurassic World Velociraptor:Biplane Rescue Mission set.This set states for 4+, my grandson is 6 and needed some assistance but did very well on his own thanks to the easy step by step(with pictures) directions.Super fun not only to assemble,but the real fun comes after assembly.Velociraptor:Biplane Rescue Mission comes with 101 pieces for you to craft a plane,dinosaurs Velociraptor & Delta,safari characters Owen Grady & Simon Prescot, and a cute little four-wheeler for them to ride on.Loved how life-like the characters details are.My only advice is due to tiny pieces get out a bowl to place them in to sort,they can cause choking hazards for children under 3 and easy to roll off flat setting.Let the adventures begin and watch your children's imaginations come to life.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission
- November 3rd, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Not worth itPancakeCrocodile | 14-18I bought this item, and I think it was a mistake. You barely get any pieces, and it costs thirty stinking dollars! Way too overpriced, not supporting Lego anymore.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 5 minsWas this helpful?15Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission
- September 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Velociraptor Rescue MissionI would recommend this to a friend!This Leggo set is geared for not only the Jurassic Park lovers , but the learn to build age preschool age 4 +, group. I did sit with my 4 year old grandson and give some guidance with what piece went with the next piece. , but overall this Lego set was just the right fit for him. This Lego set is 101 pieces, and the size of the Lego pieces were just the right fit for his hands, and the amount of pieces was just perfect that it didnt lose his his attention.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission
- August 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots of fun!I would recommend this to a friend!I built the Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission with my 9 year old daughter. She loves Lego's and Velociraptors. It didn't take long at all to put both parts of the kit together. I let her figure it out with the instruction book. The pictures in the instruction book made it very easy for her to figure out what piece she needed, and where it needed to go. Once she had them put together we were able to play with them for a while. I got to have the baby raptor and she played with the big on. She was really excited that the raptors could easily "interact" with the biplane, and even had them hanging from the chain trying to rescue each other. We had lots of fun, and I made sure we put ever piece away, including the spare pieces, so that we didn't step on or lose any. I look forward to adding more Lego kits to our already growing collection. I just wish they weren't so expensive. It makes it hard for us to buy a few from each series for us to build and play together with.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission