Discover the vibrant world of Disney’s Moana and join her on her epic adventure to bring back the heart of Te Fiti and restore harmony. This beautiful sailboat with opening storage under the deck, and island with transformation function, are perfect for recreating iconic scenes from the movie or creating new stories by the sea. Features a Moana mini-doll, Maui big figure, Heihei and two Kakamora.
- Build Disney Princess Moana’s Ocean Voyage canoe with sail, opening deck, and a transforming Island of Te Fiti!
- Featured in the award-winning Disney movie: Moana
- Includes Moana mini-doll figure, Maui big figure, HeiHei the rooster, two buildable Kakamora pirates, plus a map, a catapult for the Kakamora, and the Heart of Te Fiti
- LEGO Disney Princess building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Moana's boat measures over 6” high, 5” long and 5” wide, Island of Te Fiti measures over 4” high, 6” long and 1” deep
- 307 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 12 years old
- December 15th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ck0204 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGreat set for the value, son has been playing with it for days! Love the two face feature on the island! A bit sad the crab isn't in either set, but we made a Mixel to serve as that character :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsWas this helpful?55Moana’s Ocean Voyage
- December 24th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Paradise BreezeSezza9 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is such a beautiful set with wonderfully constructed outrigger and natural tropical oasis. It's amazing how many elements from the movie are included in the set. Suggestion, while building play the soundtrack or ukulele music.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Moana’s Ocean Voyage
- December 27th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0There's no telling how far you'll go with this setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I heard LEGO was making Moana sets I had my doubts, I mean have you seen the other Disney Princess sets? Some of the worst licensed sets LEGO has put out, but this is the opposite... This set is great! The ship is very large and there isn't really anything wrong whit it. I can nitpick a few things, I don't understand the point of flowers and it's a shame the sail is only on one side. Oh I'm really impressed with the opening hatch for food! The island looks nice, but it isn't as good as it could be. Putting the heart of TeFiti back in and turning the island around is fun, but that's about it. There's no playfeatures and when you fold the rock that holds the heart down, there's no room for Moana. Its a shame you can't have her and Maui standing on the island, but I imagine most people will have the plates to expand it. Another issue I have with the island is Te Kã isn't very threatening, she could at least have arms or hands, but she's basically just a statue. Hopefully Te Kã won't be the only villain to grace this theme as we've definitely been missing them! I have no issue with the Kakamora boat, it's sized down sure, but it does the trick and it's a nice inclusion. Apart from Te Kã the figures are excellent. Maui which I assume will be the main draw for this set is amazing. His hook is a really fun and unique build too. Moana's hair and face looks great! I would've liked this outfit to look more different from the one in 41149 though, perhaps her chieftan's outfit. The outfit they gave her is nice, but when the two are beside eachother they look very similar. For those wondering about HeiHei's eyes, this set was based off early concept art where HeiHei was an angry protector of Moana. HeiHei looks amazing though and I really love this new rooster mould and I hope we get to see it in future Friends sets. The kakamora look very cute. In all this is a very good set with great figures. My only problem with it is the island, which for the price I expected a bit more.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Moana’s Ocean Voyage
- July 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A classic boat for lego collectionGtgt |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterLet me start by saying I love lego ships, just something coo about them. So the chance to build a little boat with my daughter was irresistable. The boat is very detailed with a food hatch and nice sail but still fairly easy to build. The island is not huge but can be played with. Cool lego trees I hadnt seen before and the head rotates with a hidden spot for the heart of te fiti. Daughter still plays with the boat, it is probaby the last set out of, say 10 sets to not yet be broken down into something else.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Moana’s Ocean Voyage