- Uxar Creature of Jungle
Uxar Creature of Jungle
FREE LEGO® Amelia Earhart Tribute set with purchases over $100.*Learn more
In the mystical world of LEGO® BIONICLE®, Toa must unite with elemental creatures to unleash their true fighting potential. Uxar Creature of Jungle must flee the shadow trap, and fulfil the Toa's destiny. For more building and epic adventures, unite with 71305 Lewa Uniter of the Jungle to create an all-powerful Toa!
- Uxar Creature of Jungle features posable wings, unity piece to attach Toa, creature mask and posable joints.
- Avoid capture in the shadow trap.
- Sturdy design for intense action play!
- Stands over 3” (9cm) tall.
- Combine with 71305 Lewa Uniter of the Jungle in one click, using the unity piece.
- Elemental creatures also unite with other Toa to conjure up new mystical powers!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 16th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best CreatureToaVirid | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFrom the first images of the new sets released I knew that Uxar was my favourite of the creatures and now that I own the set in hand he (she?) doesn't disappoint. The build is solid and looks great. The wings are the main feature of this set and they look great! The inclusion of system pieces for detail is really nice and the function works wonderfully. The set's wingspan is also very impressive, to the point where they wings look large enough to carry a set the size of Umarak when united. The function itself is quite simple, but was very enjoyable to build and does not detract from the overall appearance of the set. To activate the function you merely move the tail up and down, and the wings will move up and down. As simple as it is, it is very nice to watch. However the function has just too little friction to keep the wings raised unless they're raised to a certain point. It is just about possible to keep them up, but if you move the set around at all, or just leave it be for a while, the wings will slowly droop. I do not yet own Lewa, but the unity mode of Uxar with Umarak looks incredibly impressive and only makes Umarak look even larger and more imposing. Overall, Uxar is an excellent set that I recommend you get with or without a figure for it to unite with. This is a very nice looking little model and the fact that the creatures have names this year is a step up from the protectors, who were only named after their release, but I do wish they would clarify the gender of each creature.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Uxar Creature of Jungle
- May 15th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Realistically AmazingFPSGamingPro | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe return of Bionicle has certainly impressed me. It's been a year since Bionicle returned and Hero Factory ended. Although I still miss Hero Factory, this is a worthy replacement. Lego has once again managed to prove their creativity through this amazing set. The body, legs and head are all just what you would expect for a creature. They are simple designs that aren't hard to imagine of. His overall color scheme is great, as the silver and grey complement each other well. Yellow is a good backup color, translucent green gives it the jungle vibe and every color fits in very well. I'm not sure if the grey is needed, but it blends in well and doesn't affect anything, as I already stated it complements the silver. The surprise of this set comes mainly in the wings, which I can only call "majestic". It looks absolutely amazing and very well designed, despite not being the most stable. It actually makes the set look real in a way, considering it pulls off the hummingbird look very well. The tail is good, although it has some limited rotation angles. The Shadow Trap included is probably my favorite out of the bunch. It has some creativity and uniqueness to it with the tail and the vines, giving it a jungle look. There really isn't much else to say about the set. It's just a pleasure to look at, with a good feature within the wings. The wings itself are well-made, and you can tell Lego put effort into it. Like with Lewa, this is possibly my favorite set of its kind. I originally expected the phoenix-like Ikir to be my favorite, but along with Lewa, they managed to become my favorite of both their kinds (Onua was originally my favorite Uniter). Their combination model is a clone of Tahu and Ikir's but this one seems to have more flavor with the amazing wings, jungle vibe, etc. This set is among the best sets in all of Bionicle Gen. 2, and may even have a spot or an honorable mention in my Top 10 Best Bionicle Sets List.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Uxar Creature of Jungle