Relive favorite moments from the happiest, most sparkly and colorful TV series around with the LEGO® Unikitty™! 41451 Cloud Car, featuring a spinning propeller and 2 stud shooters to spread sparkle matter studs wherever you go. There’s also a small park scene and Square Bear's house to build, where Unikitty™ can meet her friends Feebee and Square Bear for even more crazy fun! Includes 3 buildable figures.
- Includes buildable Unikitty™, Feebee and Square Bear figures.
- Features a Cloud Car with 2 stud shooters, a spinning sunshine propeller and space for Unikitty™ to sit inside, plus a small park scene with a fountain and a house for Square Bear.
- Accessory elements include sparkle matter studs for shooting, 2 cookies and a plate.
- Take off for crazy fun adventures in the Unikitty™ Cloud Car!
- Meet up with Feebee and Square Bear for cookies and a fabulous day at the park.
- Spin the propeller and shoot sparkle dust studs from the stud shooters!
- LEGO® Unikitty™! sets are easy to build and perfect for recreating the magic and sparkle of the TV series at home.
- Combine with the 41452 Prince Puppycorn™ Trike to create joyous adventures with Princess Unikitty's little brother.
- Cloud Car measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Park scene measures over 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep, and under 1” (3cm) high.
- Square Bear's house measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 29th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A very good start for Unikitty fans.cheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy sister got me this LEGO set at Target a while ago, and this is the first LEGO Unikitty show set that I own. I really like the variety of unique and rare elements that come in this set, as well as the prints on a few of them. I also like the details on each of the builds, escpecially the Cloud Car, that use simple and few pieces to construct. Overall, this LEGO set is a really good buy, and it has a lot of value for its price. Review by Joseph cheeseinthepie. 1/1/2019Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Unikitty™ Cloud Car
- April 29th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Alright...cp2459 | 14-18Purchased for: SelfAn alright set. While not the best, it's not half bad. I got it because I kinda like the show, and my friend wanted to see what the set looked like without actually getting it. Unikitty is a good character to get, as she is the main character of the show.. While not exclusive, she is cool. Square bear is cute and has a funny name. In the show she was brown (in the set she is pink) but that's no big deal. Feebee is really weird. I think she is supposed to be a flower, or something like that. The pink flower piece around her face is interesting. Her head is just too forward, if that makes sense. I also don't really like her design. Square bear has some cookies, a box, and a plate. Feebee has a weird flower garden. The Cloud Car is ok. Like the name says, it looks sorta like a cloud. It has stud shooters, which IMO is the best part. There are exhaust pipes on the back, which are neat. The wings are pretty cool, and the front has a sun with a creepy head that spins. Undoubtly the best part of the set. Overall, it's an alright set. When I first got it, I thought it was too girlish, but I've kinda warmed up to it. I would prefer it if A) you really want it or B) you're trying to get all the Unikitty sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Unikitty™ Cloud Car
- August 6th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Nice Little Ray of SunshineDexLionklaw | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was a fun, cute, and quick build with surprising pieces, creatively new functions, and the best way to start your UniKingdom. Easy to find with great prices to follow. Good if you want to take a break from advanced builds and work on something quick and easy.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Unikitty™ Cloud Car