Ride into battle against the alien invader with THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 70827 Ultrakatty & Warrior Lucy! and rescue Emmet. Ultrakatty features a minifigure cockpit, a posable head which can be rebuilt for 3 different facial expressions, and a posable tail and legs. This awesome building toy includes Lucy and Emmet minifigures, plus a brick-built alien invader with a chomping mouth and rotating eye, to recreate action-packed scenes from THE LEGO MOVIE 2.
- Includes new-for-January-2019 Lucy and Emmet minifigures, plus a brick-built alien invader with a chomping mouth and rotating cyclops eye.
- Ultrakatty features a minifigure cockpit with reins, posable head with 3 different facial expressions, and a posable tail and legs.
- Includes Lucy's crossbow weapon.
- Accessory elements include Lucy's quiver and ‘STOP' sign shield element.
- Combine Ultrakatty with 70829 Emmet and Lucy's Escape Buggy to create The Ultra Escape Buggy!
- Recreate fun-packed scenes from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™.
- Ultrakatty measures over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 3rd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ultrakitty ultrarticulatedAdriPiqueras | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall, I bought the set as a fan of the saga and stop motion animator who love the first movie. My experience with the product has been really satisfied based in my aim, to make stop motion animation with the puppets, which are really good articulated granted a quite good experience in the field of brick films. The design and cool new printing and sizes are really cool.February 5, 2019Keith, Customer ServiceAwesome animation work! It's amazing what can be done with a camera, an imagination and a few LEGO® bricks. We can't wait to see the finished product!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ultrakatty & Warrior Lucy!
- April 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0UltraAwesomeShadedshad0w | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen it came out I knew I wanted this set. But hesitated but after I watched the movie I wanted it more I got the buggy and this. Overall I think that this has some good techniques like the shoulder plates for example. I find changing the head a little annoying but it's fine to me.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ultrakatty & Warrior Lucy!
- February 15th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0UltraKatty and Warrior LucyShoka | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought this model within twenty minutes of seeing it first advertised. It just looked fantastic. And I must admit in the flesh it is really great. Paired up with UniKitty in her more innocent form it's quite the contrast! It's a nice straightforward build, reasonably interesting. The four legs are the same other than certain parts being mirrored due to being on the left or right side of the body, but that's the only time on this model you see the dreaded "x2" after a list of instructions. The Duplo model is pretty clever, the rotating eye doesn't really do a great deal for me, the control sticking out the back to rotate the eye just seems a bit clunky. I don't know if these parts are even still available but making the eye just so it sat on a rotating piece, a turntable if those are still used, something like that so it could be rotated would be fine, or honestly even just making it so it was there but couldn't rotate, that would be fine too. Lucy looks great with her new accessories and outfit, and Emmet is just the standard Emmet. The only major difference from the versions of him you got with the original movie sets is he doesn't have the attachment for the Piece of Resistance, because of course that's no longer a plot point. About the only slight disappointment for me was that UltraKatty's shoulder, hip and neck joints are ball joints, so they're very adjustable, but her knee, ankle and waist joints are single axis hinges, with the detents that click around to various positions. This does limit the poseability somewhat. I do wonder if this was a decision done because the ball joints wouldn't hold a pose as well perhaps. I thought there were high friction ball joints available now which ought to be able to hold this model up - it's not -that- heavy, and it would make a great improvement for this model - it would give it way more poseability. There were a few stickers too, just four of them, for UltraKatty's armour plates. UltraKatty's face (with two alternate face pieces), and Lucy's Stop sign shield are printed pieces, thankfully. That said though, honestly I think it's worth the asking just for UltraKatty, that is one of the most awesome brick built figures I've ever built. Overall, an excellent set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ultrakatty & Warrior Lucy!
- April 1st, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0A Nice Set... At FirstVoidOfIntelligence | 35-44Purchased for: SelfThis kit is a nice one to start out with, but mine aged very poorly. I use it in a display of modular buildings that I put out generally from January to May or June, and I liked this set because it is easy to pose in pretty much any position due to the large number or articulation points... or at least it was the first year I owned it. By the second year, some of the joints had grown loose, and would not hold position over time, and by the third year, the brick that holds the tail on has crumbles apart, and needs to be replaced. I expect that this is going to happen in all the ball joints over time, and it's really a shame as it keeps Ultrakitty in storage because I do not have any space ball socket pieces for her. Let me be clear that this set does not get "played with", it merely gets posed in the display when it is up, and stored away with the rest of the buildings and vehicles from the modular city display the rest of the year. This is not an issue of wear and tear. Plus: The Duplo character is quite cute Highly poseable due to the large number of points of articulation. Comes with multiple faces Minuses: The ball sockets that make the points of articulation weaken and crumble over time rendering the set useless for display, so I can only imagine what would happen with it in actual play scenarios.
Response from LEGO SHOPApril 2, 2021Heather, Customer ServiceHi there, We always test and retest our toys to make sure they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If your set ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Ultrakatty & Warrior Lucy!