Shock Master Chen's Chenosaurus, his snake warriors and Master Yang with the ninja's 4- in-1 vehicle, the Ultra Stealth Raider. A reinvented version of the original Super Sonic Raider, this tank features cockpits for ninja Cole, Zane, Jay and Kai, big tracks, twin 6-stud rapid shooters, 2 spring-loaded shooters, and splits into 4 separate vehicles—a helijet, a big bike and 2 tread bikes. The posable Chenosaurus has a snapping jaw and 2 spring-loaded shooters to add to the battle options. Includes 7 minifigures.
- Includes 7 minifigures: Cole, Zane, Jay, Kai, Master Chen, Eyezorai and Master Yang.
- This set includes the 4-vehicles-in-1 Ultra Stealth Raider and Chenosaurus.
- The Ultra Stealth Raider features 2 opening cockpits plus 2 open cockpits, big tracks and wheels, twin 6-stud rapid shooters, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 6 detachable golden ninja swords, 2 golden shurikens, plus a splitting function.
- Divide the Raider into a helijet (with foldout wings, 2 golden shurikens, rear prison for a minifigure, and translucent flame elements), a big bike (with both rapid shooters) and 2 tread bikes (each with a spring-loaded shooter).
- The Chenosaurus has 2 spring-loaded shooters, a snapping jaw, fully posable joints, a detachable chair and fang detailing.
- Weapons include Master Chen's Jade Blade, Master Yang's Aeroblade, an Anacondrai blade, Anacondrai sword, 2 golden sai, 4 golden swords and 2 golden shurikens.
- Accessory elements include Master Yang's lantern.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 9-14.
- Ultra Stealth Raider (full-size) measures over 4” (11cm) high, 14” (38cm) long and 13” (34cm) wide.
- Detachable helijet measures over 2” (7cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide with wings folded in.
- Detachable big bike measures over 3” (9cm) high, 12” (33cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Detachable tread bikes each measure over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- The Chenosaurus measures over 6” (17cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- August 27th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of Best Ninjago SetsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a great product. I liked it very much more than the original Ultra Sonic Raider. For one thing, the Ultra Sonic Raider only had two sections for the figures to sit in even though in the TV show all four of the ninja could sit in there. In this Ultra Stealth Raider, all four ninja have a place in the vehicle. Also in this set is Chen plus an anacondrai and ghost. It even come with Chen's chair which is some sort of walking robotic snakehead thing. It also came with new outfits for all the ninja which they will probably wear in the upcoming season. I really love how the Ultra Stealth Raider can separate into 2 small bikes and a large center one along with a section that turns into a flying ship. This was a great set and I really enjoyed building it!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ultra Stealth Raider
- June 28th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ultra Stealth Raider Is da BossAero |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI remember having loads of fun with the old Ultra Sonic Raider, and when I lost it I really, really wanted it back. Then with my excitement for the arrival of season 7, I saw this set on the list of promos! It was perfect in almost every way. The treads were now more detailed, with weapon holders and a back wheels, plus the added feature of having them double as tread bikes. The heli-jet doesn't look all that awkward to me, and the use of stickers feels great to me, while overwhelming to some others. I just wish that it had more blade-wings, but that can easily be fixed with a bit of tinkering. The use of space is fantastic, the use of assets to maximize play value (for example, turning a stabilizing tread into a tread bike and letting the main vehicle stabilize itself with either the top cockpit or a convertible wheel). I like the use of material (rubber vs. plastic & where), as it makes for easy turns on any surface with the option to bank and tilt. Overall, this product feels amazing to me, with excellent play value (and looks), and I can't wait to see it in the show!Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ultra Stealth Raider
- August 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0EPIC!!!!!!mando |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was so excited to get this set that i almosted exploded this is an epic set and i would recommend it to anyone who likes ninjas and tanks. it was a bit expensive, but it is huge and awesome i am glad that it came w/ all 4 ninja just like the original they should have added one more enemy, matbe a snake to make it cooler if u want this set and have the money get it!!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ultra Stealth Raider
- June 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set and worth your money! Pros: - 4/6 Ninja (2 have new face prints and 2 are exclusive) - Main villain included. - Epic dinosaur. - £80 for 1000+ pieces. - Good final build with a very nice dethatching play feature Cons: - Remake of 2012 set. More or less the same. - Stud shooters very sensitive to fire. - Couple of empty spaces in certain areas. Overall, this is a good set Rating : 9/10Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ultra Stealth Raider