- THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE
- Two-Face™ Double Demolition
Two-Face™ Double DemolitionTwo-Face™ Double Demolition4.833356.
Stop the mighty Two-Face™ Excavator with Batman’s Batcycle in this thrilling THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE: Two-Face™ Double Demolition set. The Two-Face Excavator has a minifigure cabin, operational excavator arm and bucket, articulated design for smooth steering. It might look like a normal digger from one side, but check out the ‘bad side’ featuring spikes on the huge wheels and a 6-stud rapid shooter. The Batcycle features an opening minifigure cockpit, rotating double stud shooter and rotating flick missile shooter. The set includes 4 minifigures who are equipped with assorted weapons and accessories to inspire endless action-packed role-play scenarios.
- Build double trouble as Two-Face in his giant excavator takes on Batman on the Bat-Cycle. Excavator features huge wheels, functioning excavator arm and bucket and six-stud rapid shooter!
- Featured in THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE
- Includes Batman, Two-Face and two Gotham City police officers
- The LEGO Batman Movie building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Two-Face’s excavator measures over 4 inches high, 11 inches long and 5 inches wide, Bat-Cycle measures over 1 inch high, 5 inches long and 2 inches wide
- 564 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Two-Face is a lot cooler than he looks!Person885 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased a few of these summer 2017 sets early off of Walmart. This one is definitely the most interesting. Two-Face is a fantastic minifigure. I wasn't a huge fan when I first saw him, but once I got a minifigure he became my favorite Lego Batman Movie minifigure. Two-Face is the Billy Dee version and has a great hair piece with slicked back hair on one side, and a pink mess on the other. His expressions are perfect for stopmotion, a sinister grin on one side and a surprised look on the other. Two-Face's suit is also very detailed and his arm print is a great touch. On his leg you can see a bit of underwear showing so you can't take him too seriously. His vehicle is by far the best part of the set. Lego does a great job of making a normal looking construction vehicle turn into a dilapidated one on the other side. I also appreciate the reference to Falcone. My only complaint with this vehicle, is that you have to manually push the "scooper" instead of their being some sort of play feature. Batman comes with some nice new expressions. A smile on one side and a very "relaxed" expression on the other. His batcycle is a bit more flat than I would have liked, but it is still a nice build. The GCPD officers are a nice conclusion as well. Overall, I recommend this set to any fans of Two-Face. Expect a less serious version, however.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Two-Face™ Double Demolition
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best of the best!badpiggy4jesus | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm just gonna start off by saying that this set is awesome! This set has lots of amazing minifigures, interesting parts, and little knick-knacks to keep Lego fans amazed for hours and enough Batman in-jokes to keep DC fans amused for days. The excavator has a very nice look, the "good" side is very detailed and well-designed, which is not something expected and the "bad" side looks like it has been damaged and corroded with exposed engine and melting parts instead of just a cheap color reversal like the other two-face vehicles Lego has put out. The Bat-Cycle is perhaps the best Lego has made, looking like a combination of the Tumbler and the Shellraiser from TMNT. The Batman minifigure is okay, it has a good face printing but the res of him is the same from every other set fro the Lego Batman Movie. The Two-face is amazing too look at and is a very nice tribute to Billy Dee Williams and his brief time as Harvey Dent in Tim Burton's 1989 Batman movie. The police are surprisingly cool with their bulletproof vests and hats, I just with that they BOTH had police hats instead of just the one. This set is just about perfect, it has nearly everything you could ask from it and has great playability for younger builders. I highly recommend that you buy it at once if you are even even considering buying it. P.S. The excavator is labeled as belonging to "Falcone's Legit Construction Co." -This is laugh-out-loud hilarious to hard core Bat-fans.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Two-Face™ Double Demolition
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Epitome of Two-FaceWedrall | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love villains with gimmicks, so of course Two-Face is up there in the rankings. I wanted this set as soon as I saw it announced, and it didn't disappoint when I did get it. First of all, the Bat Hawk cycle is cool enough to have been its own set, probably worth $10 - 15. Much larger than the picture on the box seems. Speaking of which, the actual digger is also way bigger than it seems. I was pretty surprised. The build is a little weird at first, but somehow, they managed to split the whole thing PERFECTLY down the middle. Even the control panel in the cabin is split in half. Nice. Pros: Only set that comes with a regular Two-Face minifig (which is awesome, btw). Both vehicles are cool and bigger than they seem. 2 Gotham police minifigs. Cons: A lot of stickers, if that annoys you. Digger wheels don't roll that well on their own. I did buy this when it was on sale, not full price, but after getting it, it's probably worth the full price after all!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Two-Face™ Double Demolition
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome setInsanejoker4 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I really appreciate this set I made the truck and my girlfriend ended up making the bat hawk they are both very cool vehicle's with lots of movable parts the gun on the side of the truck is pretty sweet as wellPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55Two-Face™ Double Demolition