Twin Spin HelicopterTwin Spin Helicopter555.
Winch up the snowcat and head for colder climates with the awesome 3-in-1 Twin Spin Helicopter, featuring a light-blue and white color scheme, working winch, landing skis and elevated rear landing gear, plus a tracked snowcat vehicle that fits beneath the helicopter. Turn the dial at the rear of the helicopter to rotate the Twin Spin rotors. This model can be rebuilt to create a snowmobile with functioning winch or a single-engine airplane with spinning propeller.
- Build a twin-rotor transport helicopter with working double rotors, a functional winch, elevated landing skis, and a tracked snowcat vehicle that it can carry!
- 3-in-1 model: Rebuild it into a Snowmobile with a working winch or a Single-Engine Airplane with a spinning propeller
- LEGO Creator building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Helicopter is over 4” high, 13” long, and 7” wide. Snowcat is over 1” high, 3” long, and 3” wide. Snowmobile is over 2” high, 8” long, and 2” wide. Single-Engine Airplane is over 3” high, 6” long, and 7” wide
- 326 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 12 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Prepare for TakeoffAlpacaLegoMan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have noticed that Lego has made many improvements in the 2016 Creator line,and this set really proves it. They have started inserting gear boxes and drive shafts in to medium and small sets,and it makes them absolutely great! Some of the awesome features in this set are a great working winch,a really nice snow cat,and cool color scheme. However the best function is a nob on the back that you turn that turns the rotors,it makes it easy to play with and very realistic.This is a very nice set,I haven't built the other two builds but judging by what I've seen they will be just as great.Good job Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Twin Spin Helicopter
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Surprising features, great play in 2 variantsbasst82 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe got this for my son primarily because he loves helicopters. I was really impressed with the set once we built it. The blades on the copter spin together with a crank, independent of a well built operational hook that comes with locks to keep it from just spinning completely in or out. Even the little snowcat is a great piece with operational tracks. In the secondary snowmobile operation, the look of it is great, and while it's not as "operational" as the copter with the blades, my son has loved playing with it and had just as much fun as with the copter. For the money, this may be the best value set I've ever purchased for him.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Twin Spin Helicopter
- in over 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0So Much Fun!LittleLegoBuilderMom | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI have to say this set is probably the most playable Creator 3-in-1. The twin spin helicopter is the highlight of this set. I wish I bought a 2nd set of this before it got retired!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Twin Spin Helicopter
- in about 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth itLizzymom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My kids had lots of fun with all the different things they could build and it could do. Worth the money.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Twin Spin Helicopter