Build, play and display with this futuristic LEGO® Ideas 21314 TRON: Legacy toy from Disney, featuring 2 Light Cycles, each with minifigure seats and translucent-colored light-style elements, plus a divisible TRON grid with attachment points for the vehicles. Use the grid as a display base for the Light Cycles or split it in 2 to recreate the chase scene from Disney's TRON: Legacy movie. Alternatively, stage an Identity Disc battle between the 3 included LEGO minifigures—Sam Flynn, Quorra and Rinzler—on the grid. This building set includes a booklet with information about its fan creators and LEGO designers, plus the lowdown on Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie and its main characters.
- Includes 3 LEGO® minifigures: Sam Flynn, Quorra and Rinzler.
- Features 2 buildable Light Cycles for Sam Flynn and Rinzler, and a TRON grid/display base.
- Sam Flynn’s Light Cycle features a minifigure seat, authentic features and assorted translucent-blue light-style elements, including power stream effects.
- Rinzler's Light Cycle features a minifigure seat, authentic features and assorted translucent-orange light-style elements, including power stream effects.
- TRON grid/display base features 2 detachable parts, attachment points for the 2 Light Cycles and translucent-blue elements.
- Divide the grid to recreate the Light Cycle chase scene from Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie, or use it to role-play the disc battle scene with the minifigures.
- Includes Quorra's sword.
- Accessory elements include Sam Flynn and Quorra's blue Identity Discs, and Rinzler's 2 orange Identity Discs.
- Attach the discs to the back of each minifigure.
- This construction toy includes a booklet with building instructions, information about the set’s fan creators and LEGO designers, and the lowdown on Disney’s TRON: Legacy movie and its main characters.
- Each Light Cycle measures over 1" (5cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- TRON grid/display base measures over 8” (22cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- April 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Greetings Programsh82blat |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a huge fan of Tron and Lego ideas. I find it amazing that the community can vote on Lego sets. I supported this Tron set and am very glad that I did. The colors, printing, and aesthetic truly capture the Tron vibe. It took me under an hour to build this set, along with reading the fun movie and designer tidbits in the manual. I appreciate the care that comes when designing this package. The box is truly a work of art. I highly recommend this set to any Tron and Lego fan. Its a fun build with nice play-ability. See you on the grid. Side note: I would love to see some way to add LEDs to this set.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TRON: Legacy
- April 1st, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0It is a cute set, Transparent bricksadd a lotI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was looking forward to this one, so when it came out I ran to the Lego store and picked it up. The set is well designed, but the playability just isn't there for me. The way it is set up, the moulding pops off with little effort. I love the way the minifigs fit into the cycles to look like they are merged into the cycle like in the movies. The trails of the cycles are a very good idea. It will look better once I put a couple of LED lights into it to make them truly light up like light cycles. The display is nice, and the cycles are pretty, the trails need to wrap around and extend. But that is an unfair call on my part. I look forward to getting more time to play with them.April 2, 2018Gabrielle, Customer ServiceHi there! Thanks for the review. This set was created with a great platform, similar to the TRON grid in the cyberworld and allows for the illusion of the hovering Light Cycles. The minifigures can sit on the bike or take the battle to the grid, Quorra and Sam Flynn can even go off grid just like in the movie. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and will pass it along to our designers.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35TRON: Legacy
- April 7th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome little build with great detailsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am so happy that this set has finally came through! The stars of the build are obviously the minifigures. Quorra seems like a throw in figure as she doesn't have any place to stand in the set but I'm glad shes there on the chance we never see any other Tron sets. Rinzler (Tron) helmet is spot on and brilliantly used from a previous set. The lightcycles themselves aren't entirely to scale but look pretty good, I like the use of transparent color bricks, they make the whole thing pop on the black. Only thing disappointing to me is that my base-plate is bent a bit and makes the whole thing wobbly but I hope I can get new ones that are more flat soon. Also, the price I think is fair, definitely the result of Disney pricing. Not a very good piece to price ratio but the figures are as good as they get. This is a must-have set for Tron fans and it encapsulates Legacy very nicelyPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TRON: Legacy
- April 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Game on old friend"Nate501 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat a great little set. I'm a big TRON and TRON: Legacy fan so I was very excited when I learned that this set was going to be available. It's a simple and easy to build set but it packs so much personality for such an iconic part of the TRON series. I'll admit that I was little confused at first as to why the set said Rinzler when Sam actually fight Clu on the light cycles for the majority of that part of the movie. I actually had to go back and see if Rinzler even ended up on a light cycle at all. He did but only for a few seconds. I think perhaps this should have come with 4 minifigs so that Sam and Clu could battle on the light cycles and Quora and Rinzler could battle on their own. But that's me being picky. Great little set for any TRON fan and I definitely recommend picking it up.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TRON: Legacy