Construct a detailed LEGO® brick model of the world-famous Trevi Fountain, the largest fountain in Rome. Designed by Nicola Salvi, the ‘Fontana di Trevi’ took 30 years to build and was completed by his friend – the sculptor, Pietro Bracci – in 1762, 11 years after Salvi’s death. This stunning Baroque monument carved from Travertine stone has been the backdrop for many classic movies, including Federico Fellini’s La Dolce Vita. And, today, over 250 years later, the 49-meter-wide fountain still draws thousands of visitors to the small Trevi square. The intricate LEGO model of this iconic symbol of Rome incorporates features such as the façade of the Palazzo Poli, the statues of Ocean, Abundance and Health, plus translucent blue water-effect LEGO bricks. This LEGO® Architecture Landmark Series interpretation of the Trevi Fountain was designed by artist Rok Žgalin Kobe in close collaboration with the LEGO design team.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Trevi Fountain
- Booklet included with details on the design, architecture and history of the fountain (English and Italian language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture)
- Measures 5” (14cm) tall, 7” (20cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep
- Collect the entire LEGO® Architecture Landmark and Architect Series sets
- The LEGO® Architecture product line is about celebrating the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick and for all with an interest in design, architecture and history
98% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
- June 2nd, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BellissimoParis |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a fantastic set in the Architecture series. It is beautiful to look at and really captures the grandeur of the fountain on a small scale - not an easy task when you consider how ornate the fountain is. I love the transparent light blue bricks for the water, and how the grey bricks nicely represent the rock work of the real fountain. Even the Lego take of the horses looks great, and the instruction booklet is as informative as usual when it comes to describing the history behind the fountain. Brilliant and perfect for anyone who has just visited the Eternal City and wants a memento of the fountain; I would go as far and say I prefer it to the many souvenir model fountains that are sold all around Rome.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Trevi Fountain
- February 8th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Easy but very beautifulMiao |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe building is rather easy to build. Doesn't take so much time. But the outcome is very very beautiful. I love it so much.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Trevi Fountain
- March 31st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Little Lego DisplaySocko |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt took about 2 hours to complete the set. Love the small pieces and the great detail. Took less than 2 hours to finish it but it is fun to destress. And it display nicely.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Trevi Fountain
- December 27th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful BuildI would recommend this to a friend!I received the Trevi Fountain set as a Christmas present and I am incredibly pleased with it. The build came together in about 3 and a half hours and the instructions were easy to follow. The build itself was very intricate, as are most of the larger architecture sets, because of all of the small pieces. However, as per Lego's suggestion, I separated the pieces by color and the task of sorting through all 731 pieces became much less daunting. Some parts of the build became a little repetitive but it was all worth it when the building finally came together. The build actually started with the base and water, which included many small bits, but the instructions did a very good job of leading me through it with minimal confusion. The main building came next, which was where it became repetitive, and finished with the rocks and the horses. If I have any complaints, it would be with the rocks and horses. This part of the build, as some other reviewers have pointed out, seemed a little flimsy, especially the horses, which fell apart several times as I tried to put them together. It tries to pack as much detail in as it can and still stay true to the scale and sacrifices some integrity to do so, which, in this case, is entirely forgivable. The final result is spectacular. I love this set and it looks great of my shelf next to the Farnsworth House and Falling Water. Enjoy and happy building!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Trevi Fountain
Shop more like this: