Join the space team aboard the Training Jet Transporter! Help unload the supersonic jet from the huge trailer, fold out the wings, open the tinted cockpit and climb aboard. Now, start the engines and follow the service vehicle to the holding position. When you’re cleared for takeoff, thunder down the runway and soar into the sky! Practice landings and aerial maneuvers until you’re ready to pilot a space shuttle! Includes 3 minifigures with assorted accessories: a driver, pilot and a service person.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted accessories: a driver, pilot and a service person
- Features a Training Jet Transporter with detachable trailer, training jet with opening cockpit and foldout wings, and a service car
- Accessories include a fuel tank, 2 marshaling wands and a wrench element
- Drive the huge transporter!
- Detach the trailer
- Guide the training jet into position
- Fold out the wings
- Training Jet Transporter without trailer measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide, and over 15” (39cm) long with trailer attached
- Trailer measures over 10” (27cm) long, 1” (5cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high
- Jet measures over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide
- Service car measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- April 9th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It looks like NASA stuff to me!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI ordered this set on September 23rd of 2016, along with some other LEGO sets. What can I say? It's terrific! It has the feel of NASA, don't you think? I really like the color scheme, the overall look, pretty much everything. Not only was my first training jet included in this set, but also, my first semi truck and trailer in years. Unfortunately, now it's retired. I hope you all got this set, people! It's a recommender's set for sure! (Review by cheesy. 4/8/2017)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Training Jet Transporter
- August 10th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Galore |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's a jet, so what's not to like? The wings fold, making it very compact while still looking awesome. The truck also holds the plane very well, and the yellow car (for the air traffic controller) is a nice touch. I think adding training-related items to this series is great as astronauts go through extreme training and preparation for their voyages.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Training Jet Transporter
- June 13th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Wait is Over!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfYesterday was my birthday and so I decided to buy this set since it was already in stores. I've waited all year for this set to be released, I discovered it back in February and was really surprised that Lego was releasing this set and was really excited for it Truck-This truck is my favorite component to the set. By looking at it you can tell that it is an older truck model. It looks like a Peterbuilt 379 or 359. Lego has never designed a truck like this before for the City sets and I love it. I like how they used a metallic silver for the grille pieces instead of gray. The exhaust pipes stand straight up which are perfectly fine with me. The back of the truck is boxy but I'm going try and fix it. The fuel tanks are the 2x4 tiles and I think they would look better if they were 2x4 cylindrical pieces instead. Trailer-The trailer is nothing new to me because Lego has used this trailer frame for previous sets. There are some minor new details for it such as the 1x6 tile used as a oversize load banner which I really like best about it. Then there are elements to keep the jet in place so it won't shift while having the trailer attached to the truck. Jet-This makes my first plane I have for City sets. In the past I had a few more but took them apart and packed them away. The jet kind of reminds me of the Besra from Grand Theft Auto V (for those of you that played GTA before). The wings fold up and down for flying and for being transported. I don't have any complaints about the jet. Service Car-There is not a whole lot to review about this vehicle. It looks like something you would see on a airfield/airport. It comes with accessories such as a wrench, fuel tank, and guiding lights. Minifigures-This set comes with three minifigures. They are a truck driver, pilot, and airport personnel. I love this set, the only I can complain about is that at most stores in costs $50 which is a little overpriced to me. So if you are wanting this set please buy it!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Training Jet Transporter