- Train Station
Item 1 of 9
Item 1 of 9
Train StationTrain Station4.8696523.
Average rating4.9out of 5 stars
Get this "Blue Fury" Hot Rod FREE with purchases over $85.*
Take a taxi to the busy LEGO® City Train Station, a place that never sleeps! On arrival, go up the stairs and through the opening doors. Check the time on the large clock hanging from the roof and the map of train services by the ATM. While you wait for your train, browse around the shop selling LEGO® City products. Feeling hungry? Head to the kiosk and order a croissant or pizza and a drink from the menu signs hanging above the desk. Then take a seat on the clean platform, enjoy your snack and relax. Includes 5 minifigures: conductor, chef, taxi driver and 2 travelers.
- Includes 5 minifigures: conductor, chef, taxi driver and 2 travelers
- Features a main entrance with stairs, opening glass doors, ATM, train map, LEGO® City shop with LEGO City products, desk and cash register, plus a food and drink kiosk with a cash register, coffee machine, 4 beverage bottles, 2 menu signs, croissant and a pizza
- Train platform features a cross-track roof, clock, steps, 2 seats, bicycle, bicycle stand, 2 monitors, 2 security cameras and 2 trash cans
- Includes a cool yellow taxi
- Also includes 4 connecting rail tracks
- Accessories include a suitcase, newspaper, sausage and a train conductor sign
- Park the taxi at the main entrance
- Check the train map and the time on the clock
- Buy a croissant and a drink from the kiosk
- Take a seat on the platform and read the newspaper
- Train Station measures over 5” (13cm) high, 19” (50cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep
- Taxi measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Rail track pieces each measure over 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.9out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
- July 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice stationBVG9Volt | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my second railway station I got in my life after set 4556 from 1999. The content is comparable like set 4556, but the station has a longer platform, it includes a shop and 4 straight tracks. Set 4556 has not a taxi but it has a motorbike for the bagage. I use connected flexibele tracks on the platform so I can use them for straight tracks. The only disappointing thing is that the bikeholder is bit small. The bikeholder might be a bit wider so you can add more bikes. Otherwise it is a good buy. I hope that there will come more train expansion sets (with rail cars for exaple) like in the 90s.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Train Station
- February 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Train Station So Farcouchesareawesome | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this new Train Station set a couple of weeks ago and it's really great. It is a big upgrade from the last LEGO Train Station. The new platform is very long and the flat, round yellow plates that are on the edge of the platform look very nice. The small roof that covers a little part of the platform and track looks sleek and really adds to the look of the station. There are only stairs to the platform on the side with the snack bar and none on the other side which I think is kind of weird and could have easily been added on to the set. The snack bar with the chef is very nice. The menu boards are stickers, but they have nice looking lettering and pictures. Also, there is a variety of food and drink pieces, including a coffee maker. Although a train station doesn't seem like a spot for a LEGO store, it does look good in the building. The set comes with a new ticket machine that uses a hinge piece as a dispenser and also there is another train map. The map and machine are connected and it makes for a good looking section of the station. The new "A" shaped pieces in my opinion are a nice new piece and adds to the look. There is a good amount of track (4 pieces). Finally, the taxi cab has a much sleeker look than the previous one, but only has a 2x4 space for two people two sit, so it is very cramped. Overall, the set is very nice and I like it a lot.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Train Station
- May 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0NEXT STOP IS: LEGO CITYAgentX | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter a tiring 4 hour journey across the beautiful countryside, your high-speed train has chugged into LEGO City Train Station. As the doors fling open, passengers surge out onto the solid brick-built platform to find a wonder of delights that surround them. Chef Gaspacho is busy at work in the small kiosk sell all kinds of tasty treats from sandwiches to hotdogs. The queue has backed half way down the platform! A small LEGO Store catches your eye inside the station building. The doors crash open and you lay your eyes on the many New and Exclusive sets on offer. Your hand reaches down for the Cargo Train and you place it on the counter. "That's £139.99, please" says Isabelle in an angelic voice. With 4 harmonic bleeps on the PIN machine, your train collection is complete. Seconds later the loud boom of the tannoy announces your next train home. The sleek train wooshes it to the station. The bright orange train comes to a halt and you sit comfortably on the plush chairs. Slowly it pulls out from LEGO City Train Station and takes your further on your journey. . .July 23, 2014Nicholas, Technical Product Specialist, LEGO® Consumer ServicesI must say, what a terrific narrative to your recent LEGO build, I felt like I was right there on the platform with my fellow minifigures! One question though, when is the next train to Denmark?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Train Station
- July 25th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Nice Little Set for Train Enthusiastsamazed78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had to have a train station in my Lego world and since I didn't buy the earlier version (7937) I had to get this one. If you have trains and track, you simply have to have a train station, too. The build was not difficult, but getting the stickers to line up properly was a bit of a stretch for my fingers and eyes. The station itself is easy on the eye with an almost futuristic look and is packed with great details such as the Lego toy boxes, security cameras and of course the coffee machine. The cross-track roof is a very impressive addition and makes the station look more realistic. Two things annoyed me. 1) When I first drove one of my trains past the train station there was a great bang and some parts were flying through the air. The pantographs that are on top of the train would not fit under the station roof if they were extended. I had to flatten them out in order to avoid similar problems. Then I got annoyed with the fact that the trains looked somewhat watered down without the pantographs extended and added a row of 2x2 grey bricks under the sloped bricks on the station roof and a 1x2 grey brick on the top of the structure that holds up the other end of the cross-track roof. Problem solved. 2) I know this is most likely exclusive to the particular set that I bought, but when I opened the packaging I noticed that the page with all the stickers for the set was folded in half. I tried my best to smoothen the stickers out but to this day the sticker on the side of the yellow taxi is peeling off.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Train Station