Immerse your favorite Overwatch® fan in epic missions with this LEGO® Overwatch 75970 Tracer vs. Widowmaker set. Based on the internationally acclaimed team-based action game, this set recreates the drone satellite from the Watchpoint: Gibraltar map where Overwatch heroes Tracer and Widowmaker battle for control of the payload. With weapons for the heroes and space in the drone satellite to sit a minifigure, youngsters will love playing with this set's instantly recognizable characters and setting. Older fans will love to show their passion for Overwatch by displaying the set by their gaming setup for all their friends to see.
- Includes Tracer and Widowmaker minifigures.
- Satellite drone payload vehicle features a hidden cockpit with computer detailing, opening rear hold, a removable drone ‘brain’ element and a health pack for added play. Also features a checkpoint disc.
- Overwatch® character weapons include Widowmaker's Widow's Kiss and Tracer's twin Pulse Pistols.
- From Blizzard Entertainment, the creators of the legendary World of Warcraft®, Overwatch® has quickly built a global community of passionate followers, spawning animated online videos, comics and exciting global eSports events.
- LEGO® Overwatch® toy construction sets are the perfect gift for fans of the internationally acclaimed team-based action game.
- Combines with the 75975 Watchpoint: Gibraltar set to create even more exciting Overwatch® hero action!
- Drone creative play toy measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 27th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Why is Tracer sitting in the payload?NellyFlo | 14-18The payload has no seat. It is called satellite drone XR-9. Why did anybody think it would be a good idea to use it as a vehicle?January 28, 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for the review! Our designers are big fans of the Overwatch™ game and have worked directly with Blizzard to try to represent its characters and world as faithfully as possible. However, sometimes making a fun toy requires slightly deviating from the source material. If you'd prefer to build the satellite drone exactly as it appears in the game, we'd encourage you to modify it using your own pieces. Happy building!Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Tracer vs. Widowmaker
- January 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent set!JonMcL | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is really good. Like all the other Overwatch sets I've gotten so far, I got this for the people. They did not disappoint. Minifigs: Tracer: The printing is amazing on this. Her guns are surprisingly sleek and she had a double sided face with one smiling and one smirking. Her lightning backpack thing also fits with the character surprisingly well. I also love the new hair piece. A+. Widowmaker: This character is definitely my favorite from the set. Like Tracer, the printing is stunning. She also has two faces, one with a determined expression, and another with an aiming expression. She comes with a sniper rifle and a grappling hook. While the rifle is slightly oversized, it looks awesome and fits the character surprisingly well. A+. Builds: Drone: I'm assuming that in-game, this is not driven by people. However, in the set, it is. If you want it to be a drone, there are two 2x3 tiles that come with the set to cover up the seat. There are some cool building techniques and rare pieces involved in this build. There's also a little compartment in the back to store a power up that comes in the set. (not shown in any pictures.) It also comes with a docking/recharging plate that is printed very well. A-. Final thoughts: This is an excellent set. You get what you pay for and then some. The minifies are excellent and I hope to see more like this out soon.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tracer vs. Widowmaker
- January 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great minifigures, solid buildTahuKenobi850 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe main build of the set is a great adaptation of the Watchpoint: Gibraltar Payload. However, the build might have been a little more interesting if it were set at King's Row (London) where Tracer and Widowmaker fought during the Alive cinematic short. The play feature of combining with Watchpoint Gibraltar is cool though. WIdowmaker's design is excellent. her printing is spot on and the new mold for her hair is incredible. Her sniper rifle build is also a welcome surprise considering Lego already has a sniper rifle mold they often use with Star Wars sets. The grappling hook is a nice touch too. Her skin color, however, while I understand why they went with purple, probably would have worked better if it were blue, and her left arm definitely should have been gunmetal. but since her arm is an easy fix and her skin color is negligable, 5/5 Tracer is another great figure. Like with widowmaker, her printing is perfect, and her pulse pistols are also great. I also love the inclusion of a blue lightning bolt attached to her back to perfectly represent her blink her hair is great from the front but looks unfinished from the back, 4.5/5 All in all, Tracer Vs Widowmaker is a great set for overwatch fans, Tracer or Widowmaker fans, and honestly, lego fans in general.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tracer vs. Widowmaker
- January 2nd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0$15 is greatSimsWabbit | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPerfect $15 set with two iconic characters of the game with a fan favorite Tracer and it also includes Widowmaker who is also great. The build is great and love to pair it with Watchpoint: GibraltarPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 16 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tracer vs. Widowmaker