Kids can enjoy creative play with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31097 Townhouse Pet Shop and Café, featuring a 2-level building with café, upper-level kitchen and rooftop terrace, plus a 3-level building with pet shop, apartment and rooftop terrace. This colorful townhouse includes an array of interior details that inspire creative building and comes with brick-built animal toys, including a dog, toucan and mouse. With Creator 3in1 playsets kids get 3 different build and play experiences. Build the Townhouse Pet Shop and Café and then rebuild it into a multi-story Bank or Market Street with tram. Includes 3 minifigures, all ready for downtown adventures.
- Enjoy 3 building opportunities with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 playset. Build the Townhouse Pet Shop and Café and then rebuild to create a multi-story Bank or Market Street with tram.
- Includes 3 minifigures, all ready for downtown adventures.
- The Townhouse Pet Shop and Café features a colorful facade with ornate detailing, decorative café signage and large windows, plus an outdoor area with flowers, ATM, sidewalk, traffic light and fire hydrant.
- 2-level building features a ground-level café with detailed interior and indoor and outdoor seating areas; upper-level kitchen with a stove and a balcony; and a rooftop terrace with flowers.
- 3-level building features a ground-level pet shop with a detailed interior, aquarium and brick-built dog, toucan and mouse figures; a mid-level apartment with TV and sofa; upper-level bedroom with bed and telephone nightstand; and roof terrace with solar panel.
- This set also includes a brick-built hot dog cart with large hot dog sign, condiment bottle and hot dog.
- Easily swap the modular sections including entire levels to customize your building with the LEGO® Creator modular system.
- Townhouse Pet Shop and Café measures over 9” (25cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 8” (22cm) deep.
- Bank measures over 11” (28cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Market Street measures over 4” (12cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Tram measures over 4” (11cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- October 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great starterKitagawa | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI finally self indulged in LEGOs. I’m a grown adult who always enjoyed building with my son. This set was just for me. I bought a 2nd one because I wanted to modify and create my own LEGO town. It was the perfect “starter kit”....see my pictures. (I did have extra pieces from my kid’s sets) My new hobby to kill time and be creative!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Townhouse Pet Shop & Café
- August 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing set!Fowls89 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was a very fun build and a really great design. I purchased the 3 in 1 toy store a while back, and now have joined them to create a lively city section! I would 100% recommend this to anyone who wants to add or start their modular building collection, and the value is all the way there on top of great displayability. Don't miss out on this set, you wont regret it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Townhouse Pet Shop & Café
- April 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great Buy!Jeremy2323 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery happy that I picked this set up while it was still in stock. A really fun build and I love all the details that can be found within the building, the fish in the fish tank, the balcony to the apartment, and the big coffee cup sign on the side of the building is impressive. Just need to add a coffee cup into the cafe!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Townhouse Pet Shop & Café
- September 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Modular Build with many options...LEGOBuilder007007 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs I’m building a LEGO city with my nieces, this was a great set for them to build, as the larger modular sets are a little too difficult. This set is wonderful, with many valuable pieces. Whether you build one of the sets in the instructions, or use the pieces for an original build, you can’t go wrong here.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Townhouse Pet Shop & Café