Stretching over the River Thames since 1894, the famous Tower Bridge of London, England is one of the most recognizable landmarks in the world. Now you can add this timeless classic to your LEGO world buildings collection! Designed with advanced building techniques and rare colors and elements, the Tower Bridge is complete with its iconic paired towers and a drawbridge that really opens. Fun to build and display, it locks together solidly but can be taken apart in sections for easy transport. Includes 4 miniature vehicles; a black London taxi, a traditional red double-decker bus, a yellow truck and a green automobile. Completed model measures 40" (102 cm) long, 17" (45 cm) high and 10" (26 cm) wide.
- Build the famous London Tower Bridge with a real working drawbridge!
- Includes 4 miniature vehicles: a black taxi, a red double-decker bus, a yellow truck, and a green car
- LEGO Creator Expert building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Tower Bridge measures 40” long, 17” high and 10” wide
- 4,287 pieces – For boys and girls over the age of 16 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 31st, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Well That was Awesomebmagic | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I have to say that I had a ton of fun building this. I knew it was 4300 pieces but you don't know the gravity of 4300 pieces until you see them layed out on the table! It was around 1.5 hours to sort the pieces. It was about 10-12 hours of build time. I couldn't stop building this because it was addictive. I always wanted to know what was going to happen next! It always amazes me that someone somewhere figured this out. Someone figured that if you put this series of legos on top of these other legos - you get room for another layer which will ultimately create a pattern that looks like a stone wall! Those tiny tiny angled pieces that have 556 count in the set were incredibly tedious. I thought I was never going to get done putting those on lego pegs! I purchased this set after having an original idea. I wanted to have a Lego figurine on my desk in my office. I started looking around online for different Lego guys. I wanted him to be tall and impressive. Nothing that I found was interesting enough or looked like it would take much time to assemble. I started venturing into other Lego models. I almost got the Black Pearl. It was down to the Black Pearl or the Tower Bridge. The Tower Bridge was over 2 times the cost which was a factor. I am so glad that I decided to go "all in" I wish Lego would carry more sets like this one. I know that the market for advanced sets is small, but I for one would buy them! And now to find the Taj Mahal.......6000 pieces........Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tower Bridge
- December 3rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Just WOW! Totally Awesomeness!!RobRob | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set because I thought it would be fun to try a 4000+ set. It was fun building it. I didn't sort any of the pieces but did take someones advice to build the 2 towers at the same time to save time. It was a huge help. You will also have less errors as you go. The draw back was the bags not being numbered but it made it that much better. You had to think a bit about how to put it together. I would love to see more sets like this. Maybe an ice hockey areana or football stadium could be cool.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tower Bridge
- December 31st, 2011Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing!Bluecrayon | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Let me start out by saying that this was one of the absolute best Lego sets out there! Some of the features include mini cars, and a working Draw Bridge. To save time while building, organize all the pieces before attempting to build, and build both towers simultaneously. This should decrease the time significantly. It took me roughly 3 hours to organize all the pieces and 10 hours to actually build. The final product comes out to 40" in length and 17" in height. I am using mine as a centerpiece on my coffee table in the formal living room. It wasn't too hard to build either, as I had taken a 10 year hiatus and only recently have gotten back into Lego's as my 5 year old son enjoys playing with them and Legoland: Florida just opened. I recommend this set for any true collector.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tower Bridge
- July 9th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sooo Many Bricks!PapaDan2011 | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!What a task this was - took me about four hours just to count pieces and sort them into separate "sections" ( I used various and sundry items to hold the bricks until time to use) I even used small plastic baggies. This was a great challenge - took me about 20 hours over a period of five days. My arthritic fingers were never so busy. Loved it - Great addition to my city but right now have to find a place to put it somewhere in my house. As I said, loved it!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tower Bridge